Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
lol

Magpie
Immortal

Jan 18 2013, 3:04am

Views: 89
Shortcut
lol [In reply to] Can't Post

I got that image in my head now!

LOTR soundtrack website ~ magpie avatar gallery
TORn History Mathom-house ~ Torn Image Posting Guide

Subject User Time
Song of the goblin king NazgulHobbit Send a private message to NazgulHobbit Jan 17 2013, 1:01pm
    haha I like it Joe20 Send a private message to Joe20 Jan 17 2013, 1:02pm
    I think it's meant to sound bad... Shagrat Send a private message to Shagrat Jan 17 2013, 1:19pm
    I liked it the first time I heard it... Earl Send a private message to Earl Jan 17 2013, 1:40pm
        Completely agree. AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Jan 17 2013, 5:20pm
    He's singing about killing them... bborchar Send a private message to bborchar Jan 17 2013, 1:46pm
    It is the point... painjoiker Send a private message to painjoiker Jan 17 2013, 1:55pm
    I loved this part! Elutherian Send a private message to Elutherian Jan 17 2013, 3:37pm
    The Goblin King was a spectacular, bombadillian character. Plurmo Send a private message to Plurmo Jan 17 2013, 3:42pm
        I recall in one interview... bborchar Send a private message to bborchar Jan 17 2013, 4:26pm
            I love everything about the Great Goblin... Hamfast of Gamwich Send a private message to Hamfast of Gamwich Jan 17 2013, 4:58pm
            Woohoo!! ryouko Send a private message to ryouko Jan 17 2013, 9:38pm
    I giggled BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Jan 17 2013, 5:09pm
    The Hobbit is not an opera. Kangi Ska Send a private message to Kangi Ska Jan 17 2013, 6:44pm
        lol Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jan 18 2013, 3:04am
    love for the goblin king andwise Send a private message to andwise Jan 17 2013, 11:58pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.