Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
**I've Gathered Geeky List Info from this post :) THANKS ALL! //

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Jan 18 2013, 12:32pm

Views: 27
Shortcut
**I've Gathered Geeky List Info from this post :) THANKS ALL! // [In reply to] Can't Post

gramma's The Hobbit: Unexpected Journey Line Party Report & Review
and first draught of TH:AUJ Geeky Observation List

sample

I'm SO HAPPY these new films take me back to that magical world!!

TORn's Observations Lists
Unused Scenes

Subject User Time
What is Thorin saying at Bilbo's? Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Jan 6 2013, 5:31am
    I'd have to see it again Kullervo Send a private message to Kullervo Jan 6 2013, 6:06am
        Thanks! I'll try to listen for that word next time. Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Jan 6 2013, 6:35am
            No problem Kullervo Send a private message to Kullervo Jan 6 2013, 6:43am
    I must have missed that. N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Jan 6 2013, 6:21am
        Yes, it was immediately after he said this Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Jan 6 2013, 6:33am
            I noticed him say it... Roheryn Send a private message to Roheryn Jan 6 2013, 6:45am
                I definitely got the impression Kullervo Send a private message to Kullervo Jan 6 2013, 6:57am
                One of the vlogs has them learning some Dwarvish Kimtc Send a private message to Kimtc Jan 6 2013, 5:10pm
    And what kind of iron does Ori want to stick up Smaug's jacksie? N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Jan 6 2013, 6:46am
        ori The Mitch King Send a private message to The Mitch King Jan 6 2013, 6:56am
        Dwarvish Vaire Send a private message to Vaire Jan 6 2013, 7:49am
            Thanks. It sounded like "warfish" to me. N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Jan 6 2013, 6:03pm
        Dwarvish steel, I think it was Eledhwen Send a private message to Eledhwen Jan 6 2013, 8:33pm
    And as regards Bilbo's cheese. N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Jan 6 2013, 6:56am
        Cheese Steerpike Send a private message to Steerpike Jan 6 2013, 7:58am
            I love this line... since I Iove blue cheese. :-) // Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jan 6 2013, 2:18pm
    And how does Bilbo describe his mother's crockery? N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Jan 6 2013, 7:35am
        Crockery Steerpike Send a private message to Steerpike Jan 6 2013, 7:58am
            Thanks. Good ear! // N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Jan 6 2013, 6:10pm
    Eight times !! TheWhiteRider Send a private message to TheWhiteRider Jan 6 2013, 8:08am
    Gwaith-i-Phethdain has the complete dialogues and translations... Earl Send a private message to Earl Jan 6 2013, 8:37am
        Battle cry at Azanulbizar? arithmancer Send a private message to arithmancer Jan 6 2013, 2:36pm
            I think he's shouting "I am majestic!!" in Khuzdl. (jk).// Bladerunner Send a private message to Bladerunner Jan 6 2013, 4:15pm
                It would be true though! arithmancer Send a private message to arithmancer Jan 6 2013, 4:51pm
            Actually in that moment, he reminds me of Gary Olman's Vlad the Impaler, from Bram Stoker's Dracula.// Bladerunner Send a private message to Bladerunner Jan 6 2013, 4:24pm
                Oooh, I like that Ave Moria Send a private message to Ave Moria Jan 6 2013, 8:32pm
        Ah yes! That's it Precious! Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Jan 6 2013, 5:28pm
    **I've Gathered Geeky List Info from this post :) THANKS ALL! // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Jan 18 2013, 12:32pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.