Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
I did not say to exclude all animals, after all, horses are animals.

Eruonen
Tol Eressea

Dec 31 2012, 2:43pm

Views: 60
Shortcut
I did not say to exclude all animals, after all, horses are animals. [In reply to] Can't Post

I just don't want silly extra creatures that are not in the text showing up., Beorn with a hundred really mad goats.

Subject User Time
Men at the BoFA *possible spoilers* The Mitch King Send a private message to The Mitch King Dec 30 2012, 4:55am
    Angry mob Fredeghar Wayfarer Send a private message to Fredeghar Wayfarer Dec 30 2012, 5:05am
    Bo5A by the numbers Nira Send a private message to Nira Dec 30 2012, 7:07am
        How many elves? Mahtion Send a private message to Mahtion Dec 30 2012, 7:18am
            Just looked into more and... The Mitch King Send a private message to The Mitch King Dec 30 2012, 7:45am
                Numbers will be more patrickk Send a private message to patrickk Dec 30 2012, 10:00pm
                    No Narnia like warrior rams and goats please.... Eruonen Send a private message to Eruonen Dec 31 2012, 12:22am
                        Agreed, don't want a lot of animals showing up at the battle Carne Send a private message to Carne Dec 31 2012, 12:32am
                            I expect that Radagast will bring the Eagles DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Dec 31 2012, 10:22am
                        You can't avoid animals in these battles patrickk Send a private message to patrickk Dec 31 2012, 6:00am
                            Animals The Mitch King Send a private message to The Mitch King Dec 31 2012, 7:36am
                            I did not say to exclude all animals, after all, horses are animals. Eruonen Send a private message to Eruonen Dec 31 2012, 2:43pm
            of smaug and men Nira Send a private message to Nira Dec 30 2012, 8:32am
        Interesting. Anubis Send a private message to Anubis Dec 30 2012, 12:18pm
            Erebor dwarves The Mitch King Send a private message to The Mitch King Dec 30 2012, 8:34pm
    Laketown was not that large so the citizenry was probably several Eruonen Send a private message to Eruonen Dec 30 2012, 8:00pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.