Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming & Collecting:
Bridge Direct Figures to come...

YaznegSouth40
Rivendell

Dec 4 2012, 11:51pm

Post #1 of 8 (599 views)
Shortcut
Bridge Direct Figures to come... Can't Post

do you all think most Hobbit characters get an action figure in the line of figures? Which characters should and why? For starters I believe Beorn with his bear form should be a beast pack set for Desolation of Smaug. A must have for me!

Elessar
Valinor

Dec 5 2012, 12:09am

Post #2 of 8 (224 views)
Shortcut
Yes [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah, I think they will make almost everyone. Awesome stuff should be coming.

YaznegSouth40
Rivendell

Dec 7 2012, 9:49pm

Post #3 of 8 (310 views)
Shortcut
We can have a little fun with this thread! [In reply to] Can't Post

I'll begin with getting your opinions on what characters will have figures for each film. What I mean is: 1) An Unexpected Journey-- Bilbo, Gandalf,Thorin,Balin,Dwalin,Fili,Kili,Gollum, Goblin King,Grinnah,Bolg, Fimbul w/warg all have figures for this first wave already. I am sure there will be a wave 2 including: Yazneg for starters . 2) Desolation of Smaug----Thranduil,....... 3) There and Back Again-----Smaug w/Bilbo( Beast pack), Thorin in battle armor,Thranduil in battle armor,etc.

(This post was edited by YaznegSouth40 on Dec 7 2012, 9:50pm)

Erudryt
The Shire

Dec 9 2012, 7:14pm

Post #4 of 8 (186 views)
Shortcut
We can have a little fun with this thread! [In reply to] Can't Post

I guess that all the main characters will be in 3.5inch figures.
I only collect the Hobbit figure in 6inch so in 6inch I hope they will make at least Fili, Kili, Dwalin, Balin, Thranduil, Radagast, Bifur, Dale soldier.
For Kili, Fili, Dwalin, Balin they released them in 3.5inch so why not in 6inch ?

tolkiennerd
Lorien

Dec 15 2012, 3:07am

Post #5 of 8 (165 views)
Shortcut
I want a 6" Bomber [In reply to] Can't Post

favorite character in the hobbit and I have only been collecting the six inch figures so far cause the are the same size the LOTR line from toybiz.

Erudryt
The Shire

Dec 17 2012, 11:53am

Post #6 of 8 (139 views)
Shortcut
More figures [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah Bombur would be a cool figure in 6inch.
I saw The Hobbit for the second time yesterday and I want more figures in 6inch : Azog and his white warg, Elrond in armor, Elves warrior of Rivendell, Elves of Mirkwood, Bofur.

(This post was edited by Erudryt on Dec 17 2012, 11:53am)

YaznegSouth40
Rivendell

Dec 19 2012, 5:48pm

Post #7 of 8 (119 views)
Shortcut
Just purchased .... [In reply to] Can't Post

the 4inch Thorin and Balin and Dwalin 2 pack. I really like the likeness and detailing is top notch! Better than I thought they'd be! Looking forward to getting more such as Fili/Kili and the Gandalf/Bolg 2 pack next. In the future I want to add figures from the next two films such as Thranduil,Azog ( I believe he may come with the white warg in this size,not 6 inch. as a beast pack), Bard and many others! I probably will not get everything they put out...but almost most...especially in the 4inch. line. Can't wait for Beorn as well as I believe he may have his bear form as a beast pack set.

(This post was edited by YaznegSouth40 on Dec 19 2012, 5:50pm)

Erudryt
The Shire

Dec 20 2012, 11:15am

Post #8 of 8 (336 views)
Shortcut
Purchased another hobbit figure yesterday [In reply to] Can't Post

I saw Grinnah The Goblin in 4inch yesterday and I bought it. Personally I think, it fits good with the 6inch as he is quite tall Smile

Yeah Azog has great chance to be made with his warg in 4inch, in 6 inch they will probably just make him with his weapon.
I wonder why they have released Yazneg in 6inch and not Azog yet ? It's curious as Yazneg is only in film 1 Crazy However, I will still buy Yazneg.

(This post was edited by Erudryt on Dec 20 2012, 11:17am)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.