Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
I despise critics so I will not read or watch any of their reviews

sphdle1
Gondor

Nov 27 2012, 2:38am

Views: 112
Shortcut
I despise critics so I will not read or watch any of their reviews [In reply to] Can't Post

I will watch the movies and keep my own opinion on whether I like the film and whether it was great or not. Critics tend to be negative and find the negative in things that in the opinion of others is awesome, so I do not want to hear what their reviews are.

The only thing I wish to criticize are critics themselves...

sphdle1

"The last words Albus Dumbledore spoke to the pair of us?
Harry is the best hope we have. Trust him."

(This post was edited by sphdle1 on Nov 27 2012, 2:39am)

Subject User Time
Should we expect critic reviews architecthis Send a private message to architecthis Nov 26 2012, 2:14pm
    Embargo lifts Dec 3 Welsh hero Send a private message to Welsh hero Nov 26 2012, 2:23pm
        Ahh may I ask you Wordofmask Send a private message to Wordofmask Nov 26 2012, 2:36pm
            No idea Welsh hero Send a private message to Welsh hero Nov 26 2012, 2:44pm
    There's a review embargo till December 3 i think Estel78 Send a private message to Estel78 Nov 26 2012, 2:24pm
        thanks for the info architecthis Send a private message to architecthis Nov 26 2012, 2:27pm
            There's cast and crew screenings on the 29th Carne Send a private message to Carne Nov 26 2012, 2:31pm
                A little biased those reactions perhaps imin Send a private message to imin Nov 26 2012, 2:33pm
    I have the gift of foresight DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 26 2012, 2:45pm
        But you can't forsee the inclusion of a certain item... :p // Thoromir Send a private message to Thoromir Nov 26 2012, 5:07pm
            I sense it will be talked about in the extras DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 26 2012, 6:32pm
        Trusting reviews Brandalf85 Send a private message to Brandalf85 Nov 26 2012, 5:21pm
    anyway Wordofmask Send a private message to Wordofmask Nov 26 2012, 3:25pm
        Twitter LoremIpsum Send a private message to LoremIpsum Nov 26 2012, 7:23pm
    ah the critic elevorn Send a private message to elevorn Nov 26 2012, 5:17pm
    I'm not a big fan of critics and reviews... Owain Send a private message to Owain Nov 26 2012, 10:07pm
        Agreed. Estel78 Send a private message to Estel78 Nov 27 2012, 12:22am
    I despise critics so I will not read or watch any of their reviews sphdle1 Send a private message to sphdle1 Nov 27 2012, 2:38am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.