Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
German CinemaxX-Website will show the Worldpremiere of the Hobbit per Livestream!
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Lusitano
Tol Eressea

Nov 22 2012, 5:06pm

Post #26 of 35 (172 views)
Shortcut
Does it preciousss? [In reply to] Can't Post

Why the two barsss after your wink?

Precious doenst know what filthy, dark, evil bars mean...

Danielos
Rohan

Nov 22 2012, 5:17pm

Post #27 of 35 (173 views)
Shortcut
Afraid of being to much of a fan [In reply to] Can't Post

Iīm sorry, I donīt mean to be rude, but some of you guys here are so incredibly obsessively positive and enthusiastic about everything that you almost sounds like guys planted from WB to advertise these movies.

I prefer to keep a healthy hobbit-ish distance and skepticism towards this spectacle, that I have somewhat mixed emotions about!

Estel78
Tol Eressea

Nov 22 2012, 5:23pm

Post #28 of 35 (159 views)
Shortcut
It means no text in the body of the message. [In reply to] Can't Post

Someone a while back asked me to do that, so that in threaded forum view one knows not to click on the message (because there's nothing there - makes for more efficient reading, i guess). So i'm doing it. Smile

(This post was edited by Estel78 on Nov 22 2012, 5:27pm)

DanielLB
Immortal

Nov 22 2012, 5:23pm

Post #29 of 35 (191 views)
Shortcut
Obsessive, positive and enthusiastic vs. distanct and skeptic [In reply to] Can't Post

Both are very valid opinions to have. Neither are right or wrong.

Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with being obsessive, positive and enthusiastic. The world would be a lot better place if everyone was positive! Tongue

Sorry, this post *may* have been too positive.

I'll put in this smiley:

Mad

To tone it down a notch.

Wink

Want Hobbit Movie News? Hobbit Headlines of the Week!

Lusitano
Tol Eressea

Nov 22 2012, 5:40pm

Post #30 of 35 (141 views)
Shortcut
Understood [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile

Estel78
Tol Eressea

Nov 22 2012, 5:42pm

Post #31 of 35 (142 views)
Shortcut
No, you didn't! [In reply to] Can't Post

Where are your bars (slashes)? No, that smiley doesn't count. Wink

Lusitano
Tol Eressea

Nov 22 2012, 5:42pm

Post #32 of 35 (155 views)
Shortcut
Youve got to be joking! [In reply to] Can't Post

I enjoy positivism. TH is like an old friend whom i havent seen in a long, long time. Its natural and healthy to be eager and geeky about it.

Smile

Lusitano
Tol Eressea

Nov 22 2012, 5:43pm

Post #33 of 35 (137 views)
Shortcut
Haha [In reply to] Can't Post

Tongue

Tim
Tol Eressea

Nov 23 2012, 2:49am

Post #34 of 35 (86 views)
Shortcut
I say you look at the whole thing your way [In reply to] Can't Post

and we'll look at it our way. You really shouldn't concern yourself with anything but your own attitude, right? To each their own. Live and let live. Don't worry, be happy. What, me worry? Different strokes for different folks. It's all good.

Wink

-Tim came by. Tim! If you had heard only a quarter of what I have heard about him, and I have only heard very little of all there is to hear, you would be prepared for any sort of remarkable tale.

sam90
Lorien

Nov 23 2012, 4:58pm

Post #35 of 35 (129 views)
Shortcut
World premier [In reply to] Can't Post

I think it is a nice initiative by this German theater, no doubt many people will be watching it. Though I wonder is this livestream available for country around the world or limited to Europe? In any case I think there is about 12 hours of difference between where I live and NZ so I don't think I'll be able to watching it, even if their website allows it.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.