Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Prophecy

JWPlatt
Grey Havens

Nov 17 2012, 12:01am

Views: 253
Shortcut
Prophecy [In reply to] Can't Post

Politicians and Hollywood execs like to speak of things they wish were true as if they were actually true to convince the population into making it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Subject User Time
Warners has put up TH for Oscar consideration in 16 categories... Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 16 2012, 5:56am
    Interesting Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Nov 16 2012, 5:58am
        I was referring to my reservations about which I've posted before. // Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 16 2012, 6:06am
            Got it. Another question Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Nov 16 2012, 6:23am
                Every year... pettytyrant101 Send a private message to pettytyrant101 Nov 16 2012, 7:37am
                And another Q. How often do studios put up films before they've been released. Moahunter Send a private message to Moahunter Nov 16 2012, 7:41am
                I don't know, why don't you do some research? // Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 16 2012, 6:04pm
                    Because Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Nov 16 2012, 11:10pm
                        I think I'd came off as a tad overly-dismissive... Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 16 2012, 11:34pm
    Doesn't necessarily mean a whole lot Estel78 Send a private message to Estel78 Nov 16 2012, 7:38am
    Cate Blanchett FTW! / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 16 2012, 7:58am
    Already posted ;-) Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Send a private message to Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Nov 16 2012, 12:52pm
        Ah...didn't see the previous post. Could a mod delete this thread then, please? Thanks.// Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 16 2012, 6:04pm
    I just hope that the Neil Finn song isn't disqualified... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Nov 16 2012, 4:37pm
        The Misty Mountain song is not Shore's Kassandros Send a private message to Kassandros Nov 16 2012, 7:47pm
            Ironic then... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Nov 16 2012, 7:57pm
                Also strange that Finn and Shore didn't collaborate on the end titles song... Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 16 2012, 8:02pm
                Doug Adams would be in a better position to comment on this Kassandros Send a private message to Kassandros Nov 16 2012, 9:48pm
    Oh, The Innocence JWPlatt Nov 16 2012, 4:51pm
    WB is awfully confident of a film no one's seen starlesswinter Send a private message to starlesswinter Nov 16 2012, 11:48pm
        I am guessing Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Nov 16 2012, 11:56pm
        Prophecy JWPlatt Nov 17 2012, 12:01am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.