Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming & Collecting:
Who else plays the LOTR War In the North video game?

flameofudun
Lorien

Nov 10 2012, 4:17am

Post #1 of 17 (570 views)
Shortcut
Who else plays the LOTR War In the North video game? Can't Post

Hi this is my first thread I've ever created so I'm new at this. I actually just created my account this week. I am a huge Tolkien fan and so happy to be here with all of you. Long story short, I was just wondering if any of you play the Lord of the Rings War In the North video game, which recently came out. I have beat it twice now and just love it. I am level 32 (probably going to level up tommorow) and was just wanting to discuss the game with a fellow player.

Thanks,

Flameofudun

LordotRings93
Rohan

Nov 11 2012, 1:41am

Post #2 of 17 (291 views)
Shortcut
I have it on PS3 [In reply to] Can't Post

Haven't played it in a while, although I'm gonna start it up again this week. Only on the Barrow Downs right now, not that far in, unfortunately.

The HUGEST Lord of the Rings fan ever!
Owner of all Lord of the Rings merchandise.
"I know what I must do. It's just... I'm afraid to do it."

The Grey Pilgrim
Lorien

Nov 11 2012, 7:54pm

Post #3 of 17 (171 views)
Shortcut
I just bought it for Xbox 360 about a week or two ago. [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome!

It got mixed reviews when it came out so i passed but it was really cheap recently so I picked it up; not too far into it yet but I'm enjoying it. What console do you have it for?

Elessar
Valinor

Nov 11 2012, 11:43pm

Post #4 of 17 (128 views)
Shortcut
Played it multiple times [In reply to] Can't Post

Have it and beat it several times. I really like it a lot and think its a nice game to play to venture into Middle-earth.

iandea14
Rivendell

Nov 12 2012, 1:10am

Post #5 of 17 (107 views)
Shortcut
Not bad [In reply to] Can't Post

I waited to buy it because of the reviews but I just bought it Friday and am level 10 and so far really like the game, it's really easy to get lost in it.

thorinoakenshield
Rivendell

Nov 12 2012, 1:52am

Post #6 of 17 (133 views)
Shortcut
love this game! [In reply to] Can't Post

my only problem is that it is too easy to beat >: other than that it is great!

flameofudun
Lorien

Nov 12 2012, 3:40am

Post #7 of 17 (111 views)
Shortcut
Ps3! [In reply to] Can't Post

I have it for ps3. It is a great game, and i've almost beat it three times now. I've beat it once as the dwarf and on as the elf andriel. One one saved game, I am level 33. On the other, I am level 15. Great game. At first it was a challenge, now I can beat it easily, and have beat it twice now no problem. Still, if your looking for a challenge, there's always the harder difficulties. I for one, can play on normal, not higher (though I haven't tried, I just don't want to) and can be it with ease, no problems, on easy. That is what I normally play on.

flameofudun
Lorien

Nov 12 2012, 3:43am

Post #8 of 17 (113 views)
Shortcut
Ps3 too! [In reply to] Can't Post

Maybe we can play online together!

GothmogTheBalrog
Rivendell

Nov 13 2012, 12:24am

Post #9 of 17 (142 views)
Shortcut
Is there a PC version? [In reply to] Can't Post

I want a LotR game, but am sorely lacking in video game equipment.

"It was like a great shadow, in the middle of which was a dark form, of man shape maybe, yet greater; and a power and terror seemed to be in it and go before it." ~FotR

Fardragon
Rohan

Nov 13 2012, 8:42am

Post #10 of 17 (172 views)
Shortcut
Lego LotR is out soon [In reply to] Can't Post

A Far Dragon is the best kind...

iandea14
Rivendell

Nov 13 2012, 7:06pm

Post #11 of 17 (82 views)
Shortcut
PC? [In reply to] Can't Post

If you have a PC and want a great LOTR game I would suggest Lord of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth II, it's a great game and very entertaining and can entertain you for days on end even after you beat the main campaign.

flameofudun
Lorien

Nov 14 2012, 3:56am

Post #12 of 17 (108 views)
Shortcut
Got it today! [In reply to] Can't Post

I know!! Wink just got it today! Been playing nonstop and it is a great game!!!!

WhiskFishercat
Bree

Nov 16 2012, 6:33pm

Post #13 of 17 (76 views)
Shortcut
One of my favs [In reply to] Can't Post

Its one of my favorites games on xbox, ive beaten it 3 times and got all 1000 achievements. I'm going to play it again with my buddies on ps3 before the hobbit comes out, as the game does have some hobbit elements in it, like Radagast.

flameofudun
Lorien

Nov 16 2012, 6:44pm

Post #14 of 17 (108 views)
Shortcut
You have ps3? [In reply to] Can't Post

Maybe we can play online together?

WhiskFishercat
Bree

Nov 19 2012, 5:07pm

Post #15 of 17 (56 views)
Shortcut
possibly [In reply to] Can't Post

you can add my name, its WhiskFishercat.

flameofudun
Lorien

Nov 22 2012, 2:58am

Post #16 of 17 (184 views)
Shortcut
Ok! [In reply to] Can't Post

For sure. When you get a freind request from BIGB13_1999 that is me. (I know, weird username,) I have a level 20 just starting out a game on normal and I have a level 33 as well. We could play survival if your up for that.Smile

Erudryt
The Shire

Dec 30 2012, 8:38am

Post #17 of 17 (309 views)
Shortcut
Have it on PS3 [In reply to] Can't Post

I have it on PS3. I had a level 38 but my game had a problem so I had to start from the beginning at level 1.
So now, I'm level 20.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.