Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Check out he latest JW Braun's bookshelf...

Eleniel
Grey Havens

Nov 10 2012, 10:58pm

Views: 121
Shortcut
Check out he latest JW Braun's bookshelf... [In reply to] Can't Post

(The thread is on the fist page) as he's reviewing the AUJ Movie Storybook, and yet get to see quite a few of the photo spreads...

"Choosing Trust over Doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened."
¯ Victoria Monfort

Subject User Time
Info from the recently-released movie books marcuspaine Send a private message to marcuspaine Nov 9 2012, 2:14am
    I just got the Visual Dictionary... Avnar Send a private message to Avnar Nov 9 2012, 3:43am
    Here's one: the moth returns! Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 9 2012, 3:47am
        Does the relevant section from the book describe the moth's appearance? thomasofrohan Send a private message to thomasofrohan Nov 9 2012, 3:49am
            Yes, it plays out just like Gandy's escape from Isengard in FotR... Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 9 2012, 4:12am
                Not sure I like it, but I can understand totoro Send a private message to totoro Nov 9 2012, 4:41am
                What book is this in? Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Nov 9 2012, 2:19pm
                    It's from the storybook again. Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 9 2012, 4:39pm
                        This is pretty big news!! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 9 2012, 4:53pm
                            Which IMO, is a good thing Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 9 2012, 4:55pm
                                Not so far fetched Fardragon Send a private message to Fardragon Nov 9 2012, 4:56pm
                                    They turned Dr. Who into Yoda? Or a moth? :P // Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 9 2012, 4:57pm
                                        Yoda. Fardragon Send a private message to Fardragon Nov 9 2012, 4:58pm
                                Although .... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 9 2012, 4:59pm
                                    True...but I hope he doesn't turn into one of the trees which end up catching fire! Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 9 2012, 5:02pm
                                        I wouldn't worry about that DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 9 2012, 5:04pm
                            Here's the passage from the book: Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 9 2012, 5:00pm
                                I really loved the moth in the trilogy (especially its beautiful introduction), but it appearing like that in AUJ.... thomasofrohan Send a private message to thomasofrohan Nov 9 2012, 5:05pm
                                Meh! It's a bit lame using that device again... Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Nov 9 2012, 5:21pm
                                    Perhaps the moth does all the eagles dirty work ;-) DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 9 2012, 5:30pm
                                    Deux Ex Machina dave_lf Send a private message to dave_lf Nov 9 2012, 6:07pm
                                        Meh Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Nov 9 2012, 6:36pm
                                            It's not really that much of a "modern storytelling convention" thomasofrohan Send a private message to thomasofrohan Nov 9 2012, 6:43pm
                                            I'd rather they did it Tolkien's way too dave_lf Send a private message to dave_lf Nov 9 2012, 7:07pm
                                            Tolkien wasn't a perfect writer starlesswinter Send a private message to starlesswinter Nov 9 2012, 11:45pm
                                                Complexity does not equal quality Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Nov 10 2012, 4:30am
                                Does the Storybook have...new images? Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Nov 10 2012, 4:28am
                                    You should buy them SA, and upload the scans for us! ;-) / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 10 2012, 8:17am
                                    Only a couple Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 10 2012, 6:21pm
                                        There are far more than a couple new pics in the Sibley Movie Guide Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Nov 10 2012, 7:31pm
                                            And a lot of good information Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Nov 10 2012, 7:34pm
                                            Yes, the behind-the-scenes pics in the Sibley book are pretty nice! Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 10 2012, 7:58pm
                                    Check out he latest JW Braun's bookshelf... Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Nov 10 2012, 10:58pm
                        Technically it's not the moth's theme starlesswinter Send a private message to starlesswinter Nov 9 2012, 11:48pm
        Have I missed something? DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 9 2012, 7:58am
    Check out these threads DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 9 2012, 8:05am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.