Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
A talking knife will still do me ;-) /

DanielLB
Immortal

Nov 7 2012, 5:21pm

Views: 165
Shortcut
A talking knife will still do me ;-) / [In reply to] Can't Post

Want Hobbit Movie News? Hobbit Headlines of the Week!

Subject User Time
New still of Kili, Bilbo and Fili Reinier Send a private message to Reinier Nov 6 2012, 4:33pm
    I'm betting that they're watching Gandalf undress / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 6 2012, 4:35pm
        Galadriel probably promised them strands of her hair if they gave her a full report. // Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 6 2012, 4:37pm
            Nobody escapes the stare of creepy Bilbo! / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 6 2012, 4:41pm
    What's that man doing with a hobbit and a dwarf? :P imin Send a private message to imin Nov 6 2012, 4:35pm
    Probably spying on the trolls. Carne Send a private message to Carne Nov 6 2012, 4:35pm
    It's from the storybook, and yup, it's at the trollshaw... Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 6 2012, 4:36pm
        Is that out today? DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 6 2012, 4:40pm
            Really just about early entrance Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 6 2012, 4:48pm
                And oh yes, supposedly Gandy remains behind in Rivendell Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 6 2012, 4:56pm
                Sounds to me that they've replaced the talking purse with a knife DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 6 2012, 5:17pm
                    Maybe it's a talking knife? Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 6 2012, 5:26pm
                        More like a strongly worded letter! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 6 2012, 5:30pm
                        Re: Celebrian DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 6 2012, 5:42pm
                            Works for me... Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 6 2012, 5:55pm
                                YES! Arthael Send a private message to Arthael Nov 6 2012, 7:23pm
                        Technically... Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Nov 6 2012, 7:39pm
                        Celebrian in flashbacks? HiddenSpring Send a private message to HiddenSpring Nov 7 2012, 11:25am
                Argh! Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Nov 6 2012, 7:47pm
                    Refresh my memory Aragorn22 Send a private message to Aragorn22 Nov 6 2012, 8:23pm
                        In the book, he is with them even as they are being captured Aitieuriskon Send a private message to Aitieuriskon Nov 6 2012, 8:38pm
                            Thanks Aragorn22 Send a private message to Aragorn22 Nov 6 2012, 9:19pm
                    It does make me more worried DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 7 2012, 7:55am
                More changes surprise! surprise! Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Nov 6 2012, 11:11pm
                    I like the change with Bilbo sneaking up on the trolls Carne Send a private message to Carne Nov 6 2012, 11:19pm
                        unlike danielLB I don't mind the change of the talking purse Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Nov 6 2012, 11:31pm
                            Maybe Disappearing ponies is more menacing than simply seeing a fire in the distance.... Dlanor da Great Send a private message to Dlanor da Great Nov 7 2012, 7:39am
                            I'm reading the Visual Companion right now Carne Send a private message to Carne Nov 7 2012, 4:27pm
                        I don't mind the pony addition (as long as it makes sense) DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 7 2012, 7:57am
                            Because steeling a purse would make Bilbo look even more dumb? Fardragon Send a private message to Fardragon Nov 7 2012, 8:27am
                                He doesn't have to steal anything DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 7 2012, 8:35am
                            I haven't said it for a while but just so you know I'm not fickle.... Lacrimae Rerum Send a private message to Lacrimae Rerum Nov 7 2012, 5:02pm
                                A talking knife will still do me ;-) / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 7 2012, 5:21pm
            About daytime RaoulJ Send a private message to RaoulJ Nov 7 2012, 7:34am
                Right, the fact that we saw them shooting the Trollshaw at night Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Nov 7 2012, 5:03pm
    Nice to see Fili and Kili Thorins_apprentice Send a private message to Thorins_apprentice Nov 7 2012, 4:04am
    you guys There&ThereAgain Send a private message to There&ThereAgain Nov 7 2012, 4:42am
    Love how stout the two Dwarves are looking. Thorins_apprentice Send a private message to Thorins_apprentice Nov 7 2012, 8:20am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.