Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Absolutely right.

Durin's Folk
The Shire

Nov 7 2012, 2:06am

Views: 83
Shortcut
Absolutely right. [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
would be unjustifiable if Legolas is the one who freed Gimli's father. So I don't think so, it would be incoherent

Bilbo is the one to free them using the ring. Involving Legolas in this matter would strongly contradict the PJ LOTR Trilogy.

"But a small dark figure that none had observed sprang out of the shadows and gave a hoarse shout: 'Baruk Khazd! Khazd ai-mnu!' An axe swung and swept back. Two Orcs fell headless. The rest fled."

Subject User Time
What is Legolas' involvement? (spoilers) QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Nov 5 2012, 11:56pm
    It is hard to be sure. Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Nov 6 2012, 12:03am
        We don't know that he wasn't. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Nov 6 2012, 2:40am
            Wasn't involved vs was not involved Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Nov 6 2012, 3:16am
    The attitude of Gimli toward Legolas during Elronds counsel Ffnir Send a private message to Ffnir Nov 6 2012, 12:36am
        Maybe Legolas actually decides to go with his fathers will... jtarkey Send a private message to jtarkey Nov 6 2012, 12:41am
        Agreed Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Nov 6 2012, 1:08am
            yes There&ThereAgain Send a private message to There&ThereAgain Nov 6 2012, 2:09am
        Agreed DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 6 2012, 8:09am
        Unless... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Nov 6 2012, 2:14pm
            Why would Legolas remain hostile to Dwarves during LOTR? DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 6 2012, 2:16pm
                Yeah. That is the other problem... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Nov 6 2012, 2:25pm
                The hostility between Legolas and Gimli is a lot less in the movies Fardragon Send a private message to Fardragon Nov 6 2012, 2:28pm
                    It's still there, nonetheless. DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 6 2012, 2:30pm
                        You don't have to like Fardragon Send a private message to Fardragon Nov 6 2012, 2:34pm
                            I wouldn't say the Dwarves were in distress. DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 6 2012, 2:37pm
                                I'm not talking about that. Fardragon Send a private message to Fardragon Nov 6 2012, 2:41pm
                                    Ahh, I see. DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 6 2012, 2:45pm
                    Legolas is hardly hostile to Gimli at all in the films Seaber Send a private message to Seaber Nov 6 2012, 2:31pm
                        This is right... comandantedavid Send a private message to comandantedavid Nov 6 2012, 2:52pm
                            Which is just as worse DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 6 2012, 2:56pm
        Absolutely right. Durin's Folk Send a private message to Durin's Folk Nov 7 2012, 2:06am
    Hmm Aitieuriskon Send a private message to Aitieuriskon Nov 6 2012, 12:54am
        Hopefully you're right about Yazneg // DarkJackal Send a private message to DarkJackal Nov 6 2012, 3:04am
    Whatever role he has, it will be too much ;-) / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 6 2012, 8:08am
    I'm pretty sure Bilbo will still free the dwarves Fardragon Send a private message to Fardragon Nov 6 2012, 8:57am
    Bilbo needs to free the dwarves Eye's on Guard Send a private message to Eye's on Guard Nov 6 2012, 3:06pm
    The only good Orlando Bloom Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Nov 6 2012, 3:51pm
        Poor Bloom! imin Send a private message to imin Nov 6 2012, 3:54pm
        I'm generally not a Bloom fan, but for whatever reason I really liked him as Legolas. marcuspaine Send a private message to marcuspaine Nov 7 2012, 1:59am
    I would guess this is more in relation to the BOFA Lacrimae Rerum Send a private message to Lacrimae Rerum Nov 6 2012, 5:42pm
    I'd bet dave_lf Send a private message to dave_lf Nov 6 2012, 7:23pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.