Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Thanks for that

totoro
Lorien

Nov 7 2012, 9:16am

Views: 46
Shortcut
Thanks for that [In reply to] Can't Post

I'll go to Rivendell and stop posting, then. Smile

Subject User Time
What does a still from 48fps look like? The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Nov 5 2012, 1:05pm
    This was posted on a recent thread by someone else but... squitzl Send a private message to squitzl Nov 5 2012, 1:09pm
        Thanks -- I'll check it out ! NT The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Nov 5 2012, 4:02pm
    The pics in the french magazine... Estel78 Send a private message to Estel78 Nov 5 2012, 1:40pm
        That would be a shame Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Nov 5 2012, 4:06pm
            I noticed a difference... DarkJackal Send a private message to DarkJackal Nov 5 2012, 5:52pm
                That's very reassuring, actually Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Nov 5 2012, 6:00pm
                Much better! Now they can fix Gollum!/ DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 5 2012, 6:05pm
                Wow the new still looks a million times better! // imin Send a private message to imin Nov 6 2012, 1:26am
                A vast improvement! Kendalf Send a private message to Kendalf Nov 6 2012, 9:55am
                    I'm certain it will be Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Nov 6 2012, 3:54pm
                        Both looks can be attributed more to color grading than the camera used. // Estel78 Send a private message to Estel78 Nov 6 2012, 3:58pm
                            Not necessarily Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Nov 6 2012, 4:08pm
                                In the vlogs imin Send a private message to imin Nov 6 2012, 4:14pm
                                    As far as i know that was limited to the prosthetics Estel78 Send a private message to Estel78 Nov 6 2012, 4:35pm
                                        That was my understanding totoro Send a private message to totoro Nov 7 2012, 8:44am
                                            Why am I in Bree? totoro Send a private message to totoro Nov 7 2012, 8:45am
                                                The more you post, the further you move through Middle-earth DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 7 2012, 8:47am
                                                    Thanks for that totoro Send a private message to totoro Nov 7 2012, 9:16am
                                It is not reasonable imo Estel78 Send a private message to Estel78 Nov 6 2012, 4:32pm
        Stills DarkJackal Send a private message to DarkJackal Nov 5 2012, 5:44pm
    This brings up a question Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Nov 5 2012, 4:09pm
        They perform extremely well in low light... Owain Send a private message to Owain Nov 5 2012, 7:17pm
    A still from 48 fps... TheHutt Send a private message to TheHutt Nov 5 2012, 7:21pm
        Thank you, that's an important point. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Nov 6 2012, 3:00am
            Not quite Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Nov 6 2012, 6:26am
    can someone give me Elenorflower Send a private message to Elenorflower Nov 5 2012, 8:56pm
        The RED look MediaMalable Send a private message to MediaMalable Nov 5 2012, 9:18pm
            Thank you MediaMalable Elenorflower Send a private message to Elenorflower Nov 6 2012, 1:20am
    48 frames. MediaMalable Send a private message to MediaMalable Nov 5 2012, 9:49pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.