Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Current readings and BBC audio books/audio plays

Padfoot
Bree

Oct 7 2012, 4:50pm

Views: 297
Shortcut
Current readings and BBC audio books/audio plays [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm currently reading Samuel Richardson's "Clarissa Harlowe" (downloaded from Project Gutenberg) , and I've just finished volume 2 (out of 9), so this will take me a while.
Now I know there's a BBC audio play of the book (Richard Armitage reading Lovelace), and I was hoping that maybe somebody might know if this version is available for download or buy? Any ideas? I'd really like to get this one!
I searched Amazon etc, but couldn't find anything. just some excerpts on YouTube, but they're just teasers and make you want to get the whole play Tongue

(This post was edited by Ataahua on Oct 7 2012, 6:29pm)

Subject User Time
The beginning of October reading thread! Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Oct 2 2012, 1:43pm
    And for lovers of Elizabeth Peters/Barbara Michaels Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Oct 2 2012, 2:18pm
    Autumn Alcarcalime Send a private message to Alcarcalime Oct 2 2012, 4:50pm
        If you get tired of winter... Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Oct 2 2012, 8:54pm
    Ivanhoe! weaver Send a private message to weaver Oct 2 2012, 5:27pm
        Interesting juxtaposition Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Oct 2 2012, 8:58pm
    Heart of Darkness Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Oct 2 2012, 8:46pm
        Quite a strong story, yes Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Oct 2 2012, 9:01pm
            It's not that I don't know anyone now Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Oct 2 2012, 10:04pm
                It would be hard to avoid knowing anyone now, yes Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Oct 3 2012, 2:05pm
    The Priest and the Skull Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Oct 2 2012, 9:47pm
        Very interesting Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Oct 3 2012, 2:01pm
            There was a mention of the Piltdown Man early in the book. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Oct 4 2012, 3:53am
                Current readings and BBC audio books/audio plays Padfoot Send a private message to Padfoot Oct 7 2012, 4:50pm
    I forgot to mention "Journal of Best Practices" Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Oct 3 2012, 12:43pm
        I've heard that f/sf fans lean toward Asperger's Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Oct 3 2012, 2:08pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.