Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
I thought of One Second After also

Poll: What sci-fi/fantasy shows will you be watching this fall?
Arrow
Supernatural
The Vampire Diaries
Beauty and the Beast
Grimm
Fringe
Doctor Who
Warehouse 13
666 Park Avenue
Once Upon a Time
Revolution
Touch
Alphas
Lost Girl
other (what?)
View Results (80 votes)

Radhruin
Rohan

Sep 10 2012, 4:14am

Views: 326
Shortcut
I thought of One Second After also [In reply to] Can't Post

Guessing it will go the way of Jericho, which I enjoyed. TV series are iffy for me: if I enjoy them and am at home to watch them, they end quickly. If they are popular I often miss them and cant abide watching them back to back, as they get boring. Guess I'm a strange beast. If I had more self control, or concentration I could ration my watching them to an episode at a time with several days in between. But that takes scheduling. Already have too much of that.

Subject User Time
What sci-fi/fantasy shows will you be watching this fall? Annael Send a private message to Annael Sep 6 2012, 3:26pm
    Doctor Who for me! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Sep 6 2012, 3:47pm
        Yup, Dr Who here, too Arandiel Send a private message to Arandiel Sep 6 2012, 4:43pm
            I have high hopes for the new companion (possible spoilers inside) DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Sep 6 2012, 5:30pm
    I seem to have lost the attention span for week-to-week TV Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Sep 6 2012, 4:03pm
        I love my DVR Annael Send a private message to Annael Sep 6 2012, 6:45pm
    Once Upon a Time Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Sep 6 2012, 5:48pm
        The Mad Hatter tale was among my favs.// sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Sep 7 2012, 12:03am
            The Red Riding Hood episode was mine. Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Sep 7 2012, 12:32am
    Fringe and Touch imin Send a private message to imin Sep 6 2012, 5:50pm
        You either love it, or you don't DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Sep 6 2012, 5:57pm
            Yeah i think that might be it imin Send a private message to imin Sep 6 2012, 6:05pm
    The Walking Dead. // SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Sep 6 2012, 5:59pm
        +1 Yngwulff Send a private message to Yngwulff Sep 6 2012, 9:15pm
        Add me now that they've gotten off the farm sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Sep 7 2012, 12:00am
        Watched one episode of it and had nightmares... Faenoriel Send a private message to Faenoriel Sep 8 2012, 8:11pm
    TV Show sam90 Send a private message to sam90 Sep 6 2012, 6:28pm
    Neither: macfalk Send a private message to macfalk Sep 6 2012, 6:45pm
        just realized I left the HBO shows off Annael Send a private message to Annael Sep 6 2012, 6:46pm
        Boardwalk sam90 Send a private message to sam90 Sep 6 2012, 6:59pm
    Touch Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Sep 6 2012, 11:34pm
    Falling Skies sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Sep 7 2012, 12:01am
    Voted "other" but meant "Revolution" Finding Frodo Send a private message to Finding Frodo Sep 10 2012, 3:24am
        Am intrigued by the commericials sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Sep 10 2012, 3:37am
            I thought of One Second After also Radhruin Send a private message to Radhruin Sep 10 2012, 4:14am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.