Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
Hobbit glasses

Poll: Would you purchase and/or wear these Hobbit 3D glasses to see the films?
Yes! I can't wait to have a pair! (of glasses)
No! These are vile! I loathe them!
Maybe, but not by myself. Others with me must wear them too.
Yes, if there is an IMAX version.
Yes, but just to wear all of the time.
Other
Never! I dislike the third dimension we live in!
Yes, but only as driving glasses.
View Results (33 votes)

sam90
Lorien

Aug 9 2012, 12:00am

Views: 251
Shortcut
Hobbit glasses [In reply to] Can't Post

@stormcrow20

quote:

'However trivial and momentary things like this may be, they just make the movie-going experience that much more fun!'

I understand your point but in the end these glasses do not 'improve' the 3D experience of the film in any way and does the exact same thing than the RealD glasses that we get cheaper in theater. I am curious to see the price but I am sure they cost more for you pay for 'The Hobbit' brand. But if people enjoy them, I've no problem with that!

Subject User Time
Would you purchase and/or wear these Hobbit 3D glasses to see the films? Pipe Dream Send a private message to Pipe Dream Aug 3 2012, 10:36am
    Yes, I'll wear them. On 2 conditions DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 3 2012, 10:40am
    I wanted to tick the Driving Glasses box DesiringDragons Send a private message to DesiringDragons Aug 3 2012, 11:42am
    Yeah I'll buy them if I can :) Earl Send a private message to Earl Aug 3 2012, 11:47am
    They look fun and will get a pair if reasonably priced // imin Send a private message to imin Aug 3 2012, 1:29pm
    They look uncomfortable as heck SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Aug 3 2012, 3:15pm
    no because they are silly looking and I don't need to spend money on stuff like this Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Aug 3 2012, 4:10pm
        Other Yngwulff Send a private message to Yngwulff Aug 3 2012, 10:56pm
        Ha, ha Magpie...your post made me smile. Patty Send a private message to Patty Aug 6 2012, 8:54am
            Not at all. sam90 Send a private message to sam90 Aug 6 2012, 11:12pm
    I've about given up on 3D Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Aug 4 2012, 12:34am
    Other, bother these glasses Arandiel Send a private message to Arandiel Aug 7 2012, 5:19am
    Definitely! stormcrow20 Send a private message to stormcrow20 Aug 7 2012, 10:53am
        Hobbit glasses sam90 Send a private message to sam90 Aug 9 2012, 12:00am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.