Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming & Collecting:
More info on LOTR items from UC

AlatarielNoldo
Bree

Aug 11 2012, 2:30pm

Views: 231
Shortcut
More info on LOTR items from UC [In reply to] Can't Post

Got another email from Derek. The following is what he had to say about the UC LOTR items.

Lord of the Rings - Release

Gandalf Staff: The exact same as previously released (Gandalf the White). No pricing as of yet, but likely around $125.
Fighting Knives of Legolas: The handles are being color matched to the movie props (which means a slight color variation than the previous release). Currently, we are preordering at $165.

But in Lindon Gil-Galad still maintained his power, and Sauron dared not as yet to pass the Mountains of Ered Luin nor to assail the Havens.

[The Silmarillion: Of the Rings of Power and the Third Age]

Subject User Time
UC re-releasing LOTR items AlatarielNoldo Send a private message to AlatarielNoldo Jul 31 2012, 2:01pm
    This is great news! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 31 2012, 3:07pm
    Is it just the Legolas knives? imin Send a private message to imin Jul 31 2012, 7:50pm
        I think they are also re-releasing Sting and Glamdring DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 31 2012, 8:10pm
        Not sure.... AlatarielNoldo Send a private message to AlatarielNoldo Jul 31 2012, 8:58pm
            I will be annoyed if they do that ElendilTheShort Send a private message to ElendilTheShort Aug 1 2012, 3:07am
        Just received news of other items... AlatarielNoldo Send a private message to AlatarielNoldo Aug 1 2012, 12:07pm
            Thanks for update AlatarielNoldo! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 1 2012, 12:37pm
            I imagine Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Aug 2 2012, 4:43am
                The standard Sting was never limited. ElendilTheShort Send a private message to ElendilTheShort Aug 2 2012, 9:37am
                    See my post above DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 2 2012, 9:45am
                        Sting is justified ElendilTheShort Send a private message to ElendilTheShort Aug 2 2012, 10:04am
                            Sorry, yes - I missed your edit DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 2 2012, 10:07am
    Not sure whether this deserved it's own thread or not DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 9 2012, 11:47am
        From June DarkJackal Send a private message to DarkJackal Aug 9 2012, 11:50am
            I should've looked at the date .... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 9 2012, 11:51am
    More info on LOTR items from UC AlatarielNoldo Send a private message to AlatarielNoldo Aug 11 2012, 2:30pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.