Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Lord of the Rings:
Sharku.

Seaber
Rivendell

Aug 3 2012, 5:25pm

Views: 157
Shortcut
Sharku. [In reply to] Can't Post

There are also Skull Head orc and the Morannon orc at Pelennor. I'm not sure if they're named, but they do have a few lines each, and a distinctive look.

Irolas is mostly a watered down version of Beregond, so in a way is an under-expanded character :D I like the way he is the only blond Gondorian though (from memory).

Subject User Time
PJ Invented Characters Radagast-Aiwendil Send a private message to Radagast-Aiwendil Jul 19 2012, 9:42pm
    I like Madril too Ziggy Stardust Send a private message to Ziggy Stardust Jul 20 2012, 1:02am
        Lurtz was the big bad Uruk in FOTR... weaver Send a private message to weaver Jul 20 2012, 2:50am
            Lurtz the big Uruk Ziggy Stardust Send a private message to Ziggy Stardust Jul 21 2012, 2:35am
                I've tried to come up with a list of all the non-book characters.... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 21 2012, 9:45am
                    Gothmog is mentioned once in the book by name Radagast-Aiwendil Send a private message to Radagast-Aiwendil Jul 21 2012, 10:41am
                        I couldn't remember if he was named or not. Thanks Radagast-Aiwendil :-) DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 21 2012, 10:45am
                            It is an odd choice Radagast-Aiwendil Send a private message to Radagast-Aiwendil Jul 21 2012, 10:50am
                    Sharku. Seaber Send a private message to Seaber Aug 3 2012, 5:25pm
    They all worked pretty well for me... weaver Send a private message to weaver Jul 20 2012, 3:36am
        I agree about Eldarion Radagast-Aiwendil Send a private message to Radagast-Aiwendil Jul 20 2012, 10:15am
        Eldarion was not invented for the film(s)... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jul 20 2012, 6:55pm
            thanks for that catch! weaver Send a private message to weaver Jul 21 2012, 5:07am
    Haleth zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 20 2012, 4:55am
    I like Madril Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 20 2012, 3:11pm
        The Mumak driver ... that's an odd one to choose ;-) DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 20 2012, 3:42pm
            My fav invented orc Asger Send a private message to Asger Jul 20 2012, 6:27pm
                Both Gorbag and Shagrat were in the books Radagast-Aiwendil Send a private message to Radagast-Aiwendil Jul 20 2012, 6:35pm
            Not sure why Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 20 2012, 6:52pm
                Yeah, he's just cool looking. Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Jul 20 2012, 8:10pm
                I wish I could find his job application... weaver Send a private message to weaver Jul 21 2012, 5:12am
            Instead of "mumak driver", shouldn't we call him the "Mumak Mahout"? Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Jul 21 2012, 9:05am
        Wow! weaver Send a private message to weaver Jul 21 2012, 5:15am
            Here here re. Haleth Scene t_bomb Send a private message to t_bomb Jul 21 2012, 5:27pm
                Yes, it's her son Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 21 2012, 9:21pm
                    Is that the same kid ElendilTheShort Send a private message to ElendilTheShort Jul 25 2012, 8:38am
                        no, not the same boy. Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jul 25 2012, 2:52pm
                        Grrrrrr seems a bit extreme, don't you think? Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 26 2012, 5:36am
        I like the Mumak driver too much to enjoy seeing him face his maker zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 21 2012, 5:39am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.