Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
I say sad.

Poll: Now that PJ has pretty much thrown the coffin lid on The Silmarillion being made...how do you feel? and why?
Glad-A film wouldn't do it justice
Glad-I had no desire to see a film adaptataion
Sad-could have made a great film
Not sure
Indifferent
Annoyed-I want the whole Tolkien Box set!
Not surprised
I still hope it happens someday-but with a differnt director
Other reason
Dissapointed theTolkien estate couldn't resolve its differences
View Results (77 votes)

Zmulady
Rohan

Aug 29 2012, 4:33pm

Views: 460
Shortcut
I say sad. [In reply to] Can't Post

I'd love to see PJ make it into a movie.

Subject User Time
Now that PJ has pretty much thrown the coffin lid on The Silmarillion being made...how do you feel? and why? malickfan Send a private message to malickfan Jul 17 2012, 12:03pm
    Felt pretty much the same as you did imin Send a private message to imin Jul 17 2012, 12:24pm
    I don't think it would even be possible... diedye Send a private message to diedye Jul 17 2012, 1:34pm
    I'm indifferent DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 17 2012, 3:10pm
    Not surprised sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Jul 17 2012, 4:11pm
    Completely unmoved. Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Jul 17 2012, 7:45pm
    I'm glad. RosieLass Send a private message to RosieLass Jul 17 2012, 8:12pm
    He closed the lid on *him* making it Jeremy Send a private message to Jeremy Jul 19 2012, 1:35am
        What about the copyrights? imin Send a private message to imin Jul 19 2012, 2:16pm
            In the unlikely event of that happening DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 19 2012, 2:22pm
                I think It definitely isnt going to happen whilst Christopher Tolkien is alive imin Send a private message to imin Jul 19 2012, 3:04pm
                    In all fairness... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 19 2012, 3:49pm
                        Don't discount Priscilla's influence either... GAndyalf Send a private message to GAndyalf Aug 12 2012, 1:26am
    The Silmarillion sam90 Send a private message to sam90 Jul 20 2012, 6:19pm
    Wait, did someone consider it a real possibility? Faenoriel Send a private message to Faenoriel Jul 21 2012, 4:55pm
        The Silm sam90 Send a private message to sam90 Jul 21 2012, 6:22pm
    Disappointed really Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 22 2012, 11:10am
    Glad. Nazguy Send a private message to Nazguy Jul 24 2012, 8:39pm
    so much certainty? Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Jul 24 2012, 9:42pm
    Not surprised... batik Send a private message to batik Jul 29 2012, 6:49pm
    I say sad. Zmulady Send a private message to Zmulady Aug 29 2012, 4:33pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.