Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Wow, those are awesome!

labingi_maura
Rivendell

Oct 23 2007, 9:17pm

Views: 108
Shortcut
Wow, those are awesome! [In reply to] Can't Post

I guess its better for my pocket-book that I *didn't* know that Bag End and Barad Dur were made! They are really cool, though! Thanks for sharing the photos. That separate Red Eye that you can add into Sauron's tower is just priceless; I can't stand it it's so, well, cute! I've got to share that pic with some friends who really love the villains of Middle Earth (one costumes as "Saruman's Daughter", aka "Sarumanella", and the other one won a prize in a costume competition dressed as "The Tower of Barad Dur." They will love it!)
-ML

"I am in fact a hobbit in all but size." - J.R.R.Tolkien

Subject User Time
"The Hobbit" action figures wishlist _V_ Send a private message to _V_ Oct 15 2007, 3:33pm
    Warg-skin and goblin-head on a pike! N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Oct 15 2007, 3:56pm
    I love your idea for Beorn! Patty Send a private message to Patty Oct 15 2007, 5:37pm
    I want Bear-Beorn to dance... n/t Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Oct 15 2007, 6:18pm
    Excellent topic! Compa_Mighty Send a private message to Compa_Mighty Oct 16 2007, 2:44am
        Expanded Universe Figures orcbane Oct 17 2007, 3:33pm
            Well Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Oct 17 2007, 3:56pm
                Yes, the retailers... stormcrow20 Send a private message to stormcrow20 Oct 18 2007, 4:40am
                That may well be orcbane Oct 18 2007, 4:44am
                    How About springlering Send a private message to springlering Oct 19 2007, 8:17pm
                        But it would be orcbane Oct 20 2007, 1:34am
                            Sneezing Bilbo springlering Send a private message to springlering Oct 20 2007, 3:18am
                                Quite true orcbane Oct 20 2007, 1:30pm
                        I love it! labingi_maura Send a private message to labingi_maura Oct 22 2007, 6:47am
                            Ooooh Aaaah!!!!! springlering Send a private message to springlering Oct 22 2007, 11:59am
                                Lonely Mountain Playset orcbane Oct 22 2007, 2:16pm
                                Bag End playset labingi_maura Send a private message to labingi_maura Oct 23 2007, 2:04am
                                    Village House springlering Send a private message to springlering Oct 23 2007, 2:19am
                                        Yes!!! labingi_maura Send a private message to labingi_maura Oct 23 2007, 2:35am
                                            another pic springlering Send a private message to springlering Oct 23 2007, 2:50am
                                                Just one more and I'll shut up.... springlering Send a private message to springlering Oct 23 2007, 2:54am
                                                    Wow, those are awesome! labingi_maura Send a private message to labingi_maura Oct 23 2007, 9:17pm
    Reality is over-rated orcbane Oct 16 2007, 12:54pm
        figures _V_ Send a private message to _V_ Oct 17 2007, 1:17am
        Make your dream a reality..... stormcrow20 Send a private message to stormcrow20 Oct 18 2007, 4:36am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.