Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Lord of the Rings:
AND...

aruman
Rivendell

Apr 11 2012, 2:48am

Views: 251
Shortcut
AND... [In reply to] Can't Post

Gollum may have been wicked before the ring, and it can also be argued that he was driven mad by the Ring the first time he laid eyes on it...but Gandalf also stated in the Shadow of the Past chapter of FOTR (I believe) that Gollum proved to be very tough against he Rings will, as their was a small part of his mind that was still his...

In the movies Elrond, Denethor, Haldir, Galadriel, and Celeborn stink.

Subject User Time
Elrond in the movies aruman Send a private message to aruman Apr 4 2012, 5:12pm
    Consider the changes as being about Aragorn Harold.of.Whoa Send a private message to Harold.of.Whoa Apr 4 2012, 6:01pm
        Good points aruman Send a private message to aruman Apr 5 2012, 2:38am
    Elrond Fertlthewhite Send a private message to Fertlthewhite Apr 5 2012, 7:36am
        This raises a couple of issues DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 5 2012, 7:44am
            too kindly to end all evil once and for all? Fertlthewhite Send a private message to Fertlthewhite Apr 5 2012, 7:51am
                Elrond would have commited murder DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 5 2012, 8:08am
                    martyr for the good Fertlthewhite Send a private message to Fertlthewhite Apr 5 2012, 8:16am
                Destroying the Ring Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Apr 6 2012, 2:37pm
            Thoughts aruman Send a private message to aruman Apr 6 2012, 4:12am
                Agree with your points DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 6 2012, 8:33am
                    The ring was weregild imin Send a private message to imin Apr 6 2012, 9:00am
                        They were never ElendilTheShort Send a private message to ElendilTheShort Apr 6 2012, 9:55am
                            yeah exactly imin Send a private message to imin Apr 6 2012, 10:01am
                                Weregild DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 6 2012, 10:07am
                                    It is written here imin Send a private message to imin Apr 6 2012, 10:12am
                                        Well I must of read it before then DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 6 2012, 10:18am
                                        Isildur ElendilTheShort Send a private message to ElendilTheShort Apr 6 2012, 10:19am
                                            I have always thought imin Send a private message to imin Apr 6 2012, 9:54pm
                                                Letter 131 DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 6 2012, 9:59pm
                                                    yeah exactly imin Send a private message to imin Apr 6 2012, 10:30pm
                                                        Yeah, its a tricky one DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 6 2012, 10:33pm
                                                            There was a similar discussion on imdb recently Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Apr 6 2012, 10:43pm
                                I correct ElendilTheShort Send a private message to ElendilTheShort Apr 6 2012, 10:13am
    Movie Elrond ElendilTheShort Send a private message to ElendilTheShort Apr 5 2012, 8:31am
        Agreed aruman Send a private message to aruman Apr 6 2012, 3:56am
            We know that DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 6 2012, 8:29am
                Yes, Bombadil could have cast the Ring into the fire... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 6 2012, 8:41pm
                    Mis-understood my post DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 6 2012, 8:46pm
                        "I do not think that word means what you think it means." Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 6 2012, 8:52pm
                            Eh? / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 6 2012, 8:55pm
                                You understand perfectly well what I wrote. Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 6 2012, 9:03pm
                                    But I'm not arguing and DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 6 2012, 9:05pm
                                        It's a matter of semantics... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 6 2012, 9:08pm
                                            Ok Otaku-sempai DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 6 2012, 9:13pm
    UM Aren't Elves Weaker Then Men TheGoblinKing Send a private message to TheGoblinKing Apr 10 2012, 9:46pm
        TheGoblinKing ElendilTheShort Send a private message to ElendilTheShort Apr 10 2012, 10:14pm
            Still Yet TheGoblinKing Send a private message to TheGoblinKing Apr 11 2012, 12:43am
                Bilbo could use ElendilTheShort Send a private message to ElendilTheShort Apr 11 2012, 1:18am
                    AND... aruman Send a private message to aruman Apr 11 2012, 2:48am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.