Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
I really should try that

Nightingale
Rohan

Jan 8 2012, 6:03pm

Views: 38
Shortcut
I really should try that [In reply to] Can't Post

I have got Book 1 on Kindle, but never found the steam to get past the first few pages. Perhaps when I am no longer studying.
My 'no longer studying' reading list is getting longer, especially as I want to go back and re-read Wheel of Time from Book 3. (So I remember what happens and can finally finish Laugh).

I am really enjoying 'Temeraire' at the moment. Didn't think I would, but have read most of the first book today - no spoilers please! It's great knowing I have 5 more waiting. Smile

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me" - C. S. Lewis

Subject User Time
"Anyone get the license plate of that reindeer?" - The weekly reading thread! NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville Jan 3 2012, 1:13pm
    Glad to see you up and about ;-) Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Jan 3 2012, 3:13pm
        Whirled peas NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville Jan 3 2012, 3:31pm
            Give peas a chance.... Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Jan 3 2012, 4:23pm
    Death Comes to Pemberley Annael Send a private message to Annael Jan 3 2012, 7:10pm
        Interesting... NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville Jan 3 2012, 7:39pm
        I just saw a review similar to yours... Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Jan 3 2012, 8:28pm
            Stephanie Barron's "Jane Austen Mysteries" series Annael Send a private message to Annael Jan 4 2012, 4:22pm
                Stephanie Barron, yes! Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Jan 4 2012, 4:49pm
    Speedydel silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Jan 3 2012, 11:40pm
        That would be a great license plate! NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville Jan 4 2012, 1:34am
            Exactly silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Jan 4 2012, 2:36am
    The Better Angels of Our Nature: Why Violence Has Declined Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Jan 4 2012, 3:43pm
        in the TED talk he gave Annael Send a private message to Annael Jan 4 2012, 4:29pm
            Chickens and eggs NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville Jan 4 2012, 6:07pm
            I just found the link to the talk: Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Jan 4 2012, 6:17pm
                one of my ancestors was hung as a witch Annael Send a private message to Annael Jan 4 2012, 7:42pm
                    Wow. Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Jan 5 2012, 2:19pm
                    Was he dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Jan 5 2012, 4:46pm
                        hung Annael Send a private message to Annael Jan 5 2012, 5:30pm
        That does sound interesting NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville Jan 4 2012, 6:09pm
    Silent Army Elberbeth Send a private message to Elberbeth Jan 4 2012, 4:10pm
        Any idea how true to fact it is? NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville Jan 4 2012, 6:05pm
            Hard to say Elberbeth Send a private message to Elberbeth Jan 5 2012, 1:20am
    A Game of Thrones. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Jan 4 2012, 7:18pm
        Absolutely. NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville Jan 4 2012, 7:40pm
        Awesome acheron Send a private message to acheron Jan 5 2012, 1:18am
        I really should try that Nightingale Send a private message to Nightingale Jan 8 2012, 6:03pm
    Tunnel in the Sky Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Jan 4 2012, 11:27pm
        Oh my - Aruba! NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville Jan 5 2012, 1:01am
    I forgot to mention I finished 11/22/63. Two thumbs up!. Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Jan 5 2012, 3:46am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.