Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
Grin! I forgot about that quote, GAndyalf

Poll: Please help me settle on a hobbit name
Aethelwyne Bracegirdle
Arianna Greenleaf
Arianna Greenhill
Bellawen Bolger of Bree
Aethelwyne Underhill
Aethelwyne Greenhill
Aethelwyne Bolger
Audra Greenhill
Arianna Underhill
Arianna Bolger
Florabella Bolger
a name above with surname of Banks
Other
View Results (17 votes)

Aethelwyne Bolger
Bree

Jan 2 2012, 12:08am

Views: 201
Shortcut
Grin! I forgot about that quote, GAndyalf [In reply to] Can't Post

I really need to read LOTR again. One thing bad about the movies is that it supplanted my yearly reading of the books and it has been about 7 years since I've read them. I'm reading the Hobbit now and am half way through and I forgot how awesome and funny it was!
Tell the old Gaffer not to worry; I love the caydence of Bellawen and won't be shortening it to Bella because I don't want people to think I am into sparkly vampires or shirtless hunky werewolves (I'm not a Twilight fan Wink)
I gave my 5 yr old nephew a there and back again hobbit set and I smiled when I saw Bilbo's map book has the initials BB for Bilbo Baggins...or Bellawen Bolger.
I still miss Aethelwyne a little, but Bellawen is such a pretty name. I still like Arianna Underhill also, though it didn't recieve many votes.
Bellawen Bolger has such a nice...ring...to it that I couldn't resist!

Subject User Time
Please help me settle on a hobbit name Aethelwyne Bolger Send a private message to Aethelwyne Bolger Dec 5 2011, 9:43pm
    Weeell... Nightingale Send a private message to Nightingale Dec 5 2011, 9:56pm
        Thanks, NIghtingale! Aethelwyne Bolger Send a private message to Aethelwyne Bolger Dec 5 2011, 10:31pm
        Lucky you, then. Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods Dec 6 2011, 8:12pm
            I like the name Underhill Aethelwyne Bolger Send a private message to Aethelwyne Bolger Dec 7 2011, 1:44am
                Um, Alcarcalime Send a private message to Alcarcalime Dec 7 2011, 1:24pm
                    lol Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Dec 7 2011, 2:33pm
                        Oh, dear! Aethelwyne Bolger Send a private message to Aethelwyne Bolger Dec 8 2011, 2:08pm
                            Other names suggested: Aethelwyne Bolger Send a private message to Aethelwyne Bolger Dec 10 2011, 9:28pm
                            My favourite cemetary name... GAndyalf Send a private message to GAndyalf Dec 23 2011, 9:32pm
    I always like simpler options Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Dec 5 2011, 11:08pm
    What a lovely tale! GAndyalf Send a private message to GAndyalf Dec 6 2011, 2:36am
    have you tried the Lothlorian Send a private message to Lothlorian Dec 22 2011, 2:28am
        RE: Hobbit Name Generator Aethelwyne Bolger Send a private message to Aethelwyne Bolger Dec 25 2011, 1:26am
            The most popular names thus far: Aethelwyne Bolger Send a private message to Aethelwyne Bolger Dec 26 2011, 4:10pm
                I think I've decided.... Aethelwyne Bolger Send a private message to Aethelwyne Bolger Dec 26 2011, 11:23pm
                    May you wear it with pride... GAndyalf Send a private message to GAndyalf Dec 26 2011, 11:27pm
                        GAndyalf, you are awesome Aethelwyne Bolger Send a private message to Aethelwyne Bolger Dec 26 2011, 11:32pm
                            <Bows low> GAndyalf Send a private message to GAndyalf Dec 27 2011, 12:04am
                                Edit: As I was adding the timer timed out so here goes: GAndyalf Send a private message to GAndyalf Dec 27 2011, 12:27am
                                    Grin! I forgot about that quote, GAndyalf Aethelwyne Bolger Send a private message to Aethelwyne Bolger Jan 2 2012, 12:08am
    Butternut Boffin / Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Dec 23 2011, 10:10pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.