Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
*snigger* I have to admit...

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Sep 11 2007, 9:46am

Views: 421
Shortcut
*snigger* I have to admit... [In reply to] Can't Post

that was WAY COOL! :D

The excitement our panel-populators had for the topic was contagious. I wish we'd had more time!

sample sample
Trust him... The Hobbit is coming!

"Barney Snow was here." ~Hug like a hobbit!~ "In my heaven..."

TORn's Observations Lists

Subject User Time
Discuss the The Hobbit presentation from DragonCon 2007 calisuri Send a private message to calisuri Sep 8 2007, 1:21pm
    Cast speculation deej Send a private message to deej Sep 8 2007, 2:37pm
        MF really does look the part, doesn't he? greendragon Send a private message to greendragon Sep 8 2007, 2:51pm
    man, those three idiots who presented it... oops, did I say that outloud?! greendragon Send a private message to greendragon Sep 8 2007, 3:08pm
        One thing I miss about reading the presentation here... deej Send a private message to deej Sep 8 2007, 3:39pm
            *snigger* I have to admit... grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Sep 11 2007, 9:46am
        Thanks! calisuri Send a private message to calisuri Sep 9 2007, 6:38pm
            do you get commission for mentioning them?! greendragon Send a private message to greendragon Sep 9 2007, 10:55pm
    My favorite part . . . MrCere Send a private message to MrCere Sep 8 2007, 7:00pm
        Live! Massively Agreed! grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Sep 9 2007, 1:49pm
    I wish I had been there ... Elven Send a private message to Elven Sep 8 2007, 8:55pm
    *rerun of original applause* grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Sep 10 2007, 2:39pm
        pic of panel setting up grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Sep 10 2007, 2:56pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.