Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Reading Room:
Most important

Cuinniel

Oct 8 2007, 6:17am

Views: 40
Shortcut
Most important [In reply to] Can't Post

I honestly don't know. It could be like the chicken and the egg. A circle has no beginning and no end. Evil I would say is the most important because without evil then good men could not triumph.

'There are three,' said Legolas, gazing out over the plain. 'See how they run? There is Hasufel, and there is my friend Arod beside him! But there is another that strides ahead: a very great horse. I have not seen his like before.'

'Nor will you again,' said Gandalf. 'That is Shadowfax. He is the chief of the Mearas, lords of horses, and not even Theoden, King of Rohan, has ever looked on a better. Does he not shine like silver, and run as smoothly as a swift stream? He has come for me: the horse of the White Rider. We are going to battle together.'

Subject User Time
Who is the single most important character in LOTR? Fionnan2 Send a private message to Fionnan2 Aug 20 2007, 10:49pm
    Sauron sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Aug 20 2007, 11:58pm
    Hmmm - it's a toss-up Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Aug 21 2007, 12:57am
    Frodo Penthe Send a private message to Penthe Aug 21 2007, 3:09am
    Middle-Earth / FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Aug 21 2007, 7:23am
        Yup. Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Aug 21 2007, 12:31pm
            I quite agree Beren IV Send a private message to Beren IV Aug 21 2007, 7:02pm
                Well... Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Aug 21 2007, 7:45pm
                    Or perhaps the Story / FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Aug 21 2007, 8:44pm
                        Dunno Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Aug 21 2007, 9:00pm
                            That first quote FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Aug 21 2007, 9:31pm
                                At first I wanted to say... Donry Send a private message to Donry Aug 22 2007, 3:44am
                        Yes. Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Sep 4 2007, 1:35pm
                Air (as long as we have digressed from "character") Pallando Send a private message to Pallando Aug 30 2007, 8:18pm
                    I don't understand Beren IV Send a private message to Beren IV Aug 31 2007, 4:22pm
                        'Well, no, to speak in courtesy, no,'... Pallando Send a private message to Pallando Aug 31 2007, 7:53pm
                            I'll explain, then: Beren IV Send a private message to Beren IV Sep 1 2007, 3:07am
                                I have to respectfully disagree... Pallando Send a private message to Pallando Sep 1 2007, 7:14pm
                                    Asking for a couple of points of clarification squire Send a private message to squire Sep 1 2007, 8:05pm
                                        Thanks for the reply... Pallando Send a private message to Pallando Sep 1 2007, 9:58pm
                                            An overwhelming task... Beren IV Send a private message to Beren IV Sep 2 2007, 1:49am
                                                Anyway... Pallando Send a private message to Pallando Sep 2 2007, 5:17am
                                                    Well, to be fair, Beren IV Send a private message to Beren IV Sep 2 2007, 6:27am
                            Well, you're right of course FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Sep 1 2007, 8:24pm
                                Fair enough. Pallando Send a private message to Pallando Sep 1 2007, 9:29pm
    The Fellowship ... Elven Send a private message to Elven Aug 21 2007, 12:59pm
    Frodo a.s. Send a private message to a.s. Aug 22 2007, 11:46am
    God. Curious Send a private message to Curious Aug 30 2007, 8:08pm
        Not... Pallando Send a private message to Pallando Aug 30 2007, 8:30pm
        Yes Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Sep 4 2007, 1:28pm
            I have not seen "Waiting for Godot," but Curious Send a private message to Curious Sep 4 2007, 4:08pm
                I have seen Waiting for Godot FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Sep 4 2007, 4:28pm
    Most important Cuinniel Send a private message to Cuinniel Oct 8 2007, 6:17am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.