Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
{{T-K}}

dernwyn
Forum Admin / Moderator

Feb 26 2007, 10:14pm

Views: 41
Shortcut
{{T-K}} [In reply to] Can't Post

Don't give up! Never surrender!

Remember, the kids you teach are always being asked to learn something new. And some of them are sooo reluctant to look into different topics and strange ideas!

It's that way, here: some features are the same, most are greatly improved (look! no clock!), and some we'll miss (modding - *sniff*) - but for those, we'll improvise! There's help all over the place, in links and on Feedback or even PMs (personal messages), just ask!

C'mon, you can do it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still 'round the corner there may wait
A new road, or a secret gate...

Subject User Time
Ooh, I'm starting to get fluent in Newtornboards Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Feb 23 2007, 1:58pm
    Feels good, doesn't it? Stapper Send a private message to Stapper Feb 23 2007, 2:29pm
        When I read "El Senor de los Anillos" (LotR in Spanish) Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Feb 23 2007, 2:50pm
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer." Sherry Send a private message to Sherry Feb 23 2007, 2:49pm
        Well, Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Feb 23 2007, 2:52pm
        Sherry, Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Feb 23 2007, 6:57pm
            Dear Enemy, I curse you and hope something slightly unpleasant happens to you. Like an onion falling on your head. Sherry Send a private message to Sherry Feb 23 2007, 7:08pm
    Same here NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville Feb 23 2007, 5:07pm
        Kimmy, Look at moiye, look at moiye, Look at moiye ploise. Sherry Send a private message to Sherry Feb 23 2007, 5:23pm
            That caught my eye :-) Kimi Send a private message to Kimi Feb 25 2007, 3:22am
        Ooh, good idea. Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Feb 23 2007, 9:12pm
    I'm still waiting for that morph-phenomenon to happen. grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Feb 23 2007, 5:30pm
        Yes. I'm not happy. Not sure how long I'll last Tail-Kinker Send a private message to Tail-Kinker Feb 26 2007, 7:48pm
            {{T-K}} dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Feb 26 2007, 10:14pm
    I know what you mean... elvenhobbit Send a private message to elvenhobbit Feb 23 2007, 9:12pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.