Will be 0 / 0%
44 total votes

glorinfidell
Bree

Jun 7 2011, 3:36pm

Post #126 of 129 (914 views)
Shortcut
Love that Video! [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile Here is the link if you haven't seen it before! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM6uqj0_jQc

glorinfidell
Bree

Jun 7 2011, 4:15pm

Post #127 of 129 (908 views)
Shortcut
Homeschooler! [In reply to] Can't Post

And proud of it! I was surprised when I saw the amount of homeschoolers here on TORn. Never thought there would be so many. Cool.Smile

glorinfidell
Bree

Jun 7 2011, 4:19pm

Post #128 of 129 (918 views)
Shortcut
YES! So true! [In reply to] Can't Post

I hear that way to often. I understand a few homeschoolers are unsocial, but so are plenty of public school kids! I'm homeschooled, and I'm not some social failure or anything like that. So I totally agree GtheG.

Mad Hatter of Middle-Earth
Lorien

Jun 15 2011, 8:59pm

Post #129 of 129 (967 views)
Shortcut
I was homeschooled [In reply to] Can't Post

Fifth grade to eighth grade I was home-schooled. This coming year I'll be a freshman at a public high school.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.