Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
yep...

weaver
Half-elven

Aug 4 2007, 5:18pm

Views: 137
Shortcut
yep... [In reply to] Can't Post

It does seem like the film has to be on the edge of a knife before it can come to pass, to mix a few movie metaphors...

I have been involved in other creative projects where it seems like every conceivable roadblock got in the way, but later it looked like it was just the aligning of the planets to get the right people in the right place at the right time to make it work. That certainly seems to have been the case with the LOTR trilogy and I'm hoping this is the same kind of process going on for the Hobbit...

Weaver

Subject User Time
Summary of The Hobbit matter, and why there's hope... Compa_Mighty Send a private message to Compa_Mighty Jul 30 2007, 10:51pm
    That's an excellent summary, thank you. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Jul 31 2007, 1:06am
    Hope's last gleaming orcbane Jul 31 2007, 2:37am
    Thank you for that summary Ainu Laire Send a private message to Ainu Laire Jul 31 2007, 9:22am
    Thank you! FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Jul 31 2007, 4:35pm
        Yes, that's right. Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Jul 31 2007, 8:40pm
    That's a terrific summary! OhioHobbit Send a private message to OhioHobbit Jul 31 2007, 9:07pm
        Thanks Compa. I just found this news on the same site ... fmaximus Send a private message to fmaximus Aug 2 2007, 2:09am
            I am glad it was useful for you all. :-) Compa_Mighty Send a private message to Compa_Mighty Aug 2 2007, 3:53am
                belated thanks from me, too... weaver Send a private message to weaver Aug 3 2007, 11:31pm
                    The pattern being Patty Send a private message to Patty Aug 4 2007, 5:10pm
                        yep... weaver Send a private message to weaver Aug 4 2007, 5:18pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.