A Hobbit Parody (of a parody)

Kapoof
The Shire

Mar 31 2011, 7:47am

Post #1 of 3 (757 views)
Shortcut
A Hobbit Parody (of a parody) Can't Post

Hello everyone,

Just came to share a little video my girlfriend and i made. it's a Mockumentary about a (fake) music parody involving The Hobbit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w9eeuLV5E8

All jokes are just for fun. Check it out if you have a few minutes.

Also, huge LotR fan here and the nostalgia is really kicking in. Getting that Hobbit movie fever. Glad this place is still alive and well!

GAndyalf
Valinor

Mar 31 2011, 3:18pm

Post #2 of 3 (351 views)
Shortcut
Thanks for the smile! [In reply to] Can't Post

Your friend does have a good resemblance to Billy Boyd. Your girlfriend is either a fellow geek or else a really great sport. Decent acting, nice editing, and while I'm not so fond of the song genres you chose I at least appreciate how well done they were.
Nice job all the way 'round and hope yinz stay here for a bit and chatsies with usss?

"Be good, be careful, have fun, don't get arrested!"
---Marcia Michelle Alexander Hamilton, 7 Nov 1955 - 19 Nov 2009

sample

Virginia

Apr 25 2011, 6:04pm

Post #3 of 3 (804 views)
Shortcut
Hahaaa [In reply to] Can't Post

That was amazing. I'm a sucker for people awkwardly raising the roof. Plus, I just found out Gandalf riding a chihuahua is my favorite thing ever.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.