Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Heeee!

GaladrielTX
Tol Eressea

Jul 16 2007, 5:15pm

Views: 28
Shortcut
Heeee! [In reply to] Can't Post

This is not related to Tolkien, but when our puppy dog was younger, a phrase we used sometimes was “walking the poopie” because he was a puppy, and we’d have to take him out to do his business. One day I sent UT an email from work saying I would be home late that evening, and he would have to walk the poopie. When I clicked “send”, spellchecker kicked in and asked if I wanted to change “poopie” to “potpie”. I accidentally clicked “yes”, and then it sent the document. UT was at first confused, but we had an especially good laugh at it because it just seemed appropriate to call the little guy The Potpie, especially since he was getting a little pudgy. Now, even though we have him at a good weight, the name has stuck, and we still call him The Potpie.

~~~~~~~~

Coming up with reasons for changing my nick from GaladrielTX to Galadriel wore me out.

Subject User Time
Fun with Spellcheck! Chapter 1 Aerlinn Send a private message to Aerlinn Jul 13 2007, 11:16pm
    ROFL! Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Jul 14 2007, 12:04am
    Oh, too funny! GreenHeart Send a private message to GreenHeart Jul 14 2007, 3:19am
    These are cracking me up Radhruin Send a private message to Radhruin Jul 14 2007, 6:33am
    Go linners!!!! :D grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Jul 14 2007, 10:51am
    Alarming, heir of Tar-Ganymede! luinfalathiel Send a private message to luinfalathiel Jul 16 2007, 4:24am
    Heeee! GaladrielTX Send a private message to GaladrielTX Jul 16 2007, 5:15pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.