Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming & Collecting:
Standees, Coins, Keychains, Pewter/Lead figures, Magnets

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Dec 28 2011, 5:43am

Views: 1506
Shortcut
Standees, Coins, Keychains, Pewter/Lead figures, Magnets [In reply to] Can't Post

Standees:
Frodo holding Sting – my very first Standee that greendragon gave to me after our moot at Finn McCools during Oscars Weekend 2004 in LA!
Smeagol
4 hobbits standing together
Strider
Gandalf
Legolas
I also have several dvd/book displays from the films. Those cardboard holders/boxes/standees found in stores. I'll have to get some pics of all of these to keep better track of them :)

Coins:
Silver and copper Shire Farthings
Shire 4 Farthings Haypennies

Keychains:
Frodo
Aragorn
Gimli
Gandalf
Bilbo
and several 2-sided film shots
Sideshow
Weta

Pewter/Lead:
Frodo and Sam
Merry and Pippin
Sam carrying Frodo
Galadriel
Several figures from the 1970s of orcs, Fellowship, Galadriel, horses, Fell Beast, lots more!

Magnets:
21 labeled FotR:
The One Ring (red flames)
Frodo holding Ring looking up
Frodo holding Ring looking down
Orcs from Mordor
4 Hobbit standing together
Hobbits hiding from Black Rider
Fellowship Collage (green tint)
Frodo holding Sting
Black Riders
Argonath
Hero Collage w/ Black Riders beneath
French version Aragorn holding Anduril
French version Legolas looking out
French version Gimli fighting Amon Hen
French version Frodo holding Sting in Bilbo's room
French version 4 hobbits at Weathertop
French version Gandalf standing in Minas Tirith
French version Arwen challenging Wraiths
French version Galadriel at Mirror
French version Boromir arriving in Rivendell
French version Black Rider at the Ford

20 labeled TT:
Frodo threatening with Sting
The 3 Hunters collage
Two Towers collage of all main characters
Two Towers (Barad-dur/Orthanc)
Théoden/Eomer/Eowyn
Merry and Pippin on Treebeard
Gandalf the White
Hero Collage (Frodo hold phial/Sam crying/Arwen/Aragorn)
Aragorn holding Andruil w/Arwen & Eowyn
3 Hunters at Helm's Deep
Hero Headshots w/Two Towers
Frodo holding Ring with Riders in corner
Legolas closeup
Legolas riding Arod at Helm's Deep
Map of Middle-earth
Saruman w/Grima and Orthanc
Saruman speaking to Uruk Army
Ring on Black
Movie Promo Eowyn on Meduseld porch looking out
3 Hunters in Blue

20 labeled RotK:
Gollum looking sneaky
Legolas shooting arrow
Merry and Pippin at Flotsam & Jetsam
Gandalf the White
Frodo holding Ring at Osgiliath
Frodo and Sam looking at Mt Doom
Pippin with fallen Merry (Pelennor)
Aragorn standing at Pelennor
Frodo and Sam closeup w/Mt. Doom in distance
Hero Collage
Aragorn headshot Collage
Elessar with Riders
Frodo Mt. Doom ragged
Japanese version of Credit Sketch Collage (tan)
Japanese version of Credit Sketch Collage (white)
Japanese version of Hero Collage
Elessar holding Anduril
Sam Holding Frodo at Mt. Doom
Arwen
Sectioned shots of Legolas/Aragorn/Frodo

Foil hero headshots of:
Frodo
Sam
Aragorn
Legolas
Gimli
Gandalf
Boromir
Merry
Pippin
Elrond
Arwen
Théoden
Eomer
Hama
Haldir
Galadriel
Treebeard
Gamling

sample

I really need these new films to take me back to, and not re-introduce me to, that magical world.

TORn's Observations Lists
Unused Scenes

Subject User Time
So, what does your Tolkien collection include? Gimli'sBox Send a private message to Gimli'sBox Nov 8 2010, 4:23am
    Quite a lot Alientraveller Send a private message to Alientraveller Nov 8 2010, 10:51am
    Here is my list... priell3 Send a private message to priell3 Nov 8 2010, 4:50pm
    Can I do this in installments? Books by Tolkien and about Tolkien's writing Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 8 2010, 5:32pm
        And I thought my little book case was crowded! priell3 Send a private message to priell3 Nov 8 2010, 5:35pm
        Books - Art & Maps of Middle-earth (non-movie) Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 8 2010, 6:01pm
            WooHoo!! Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 13 2010, 5:36pm
                Sweet!!! Gimli'sBox Send a private message to Gimli'sBox Nov 14 2010, 3:49am
        You have inspired me Magpie (as always) MrCere Send a private message to MrCere Nov 8 2010, 10:19pm
            Same here. Kangi Ska Send a private message to Kangi Ska Nov 8 2010, 10:51pm
            to be honest Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 8 2010, 11:49pm
        Tolkien Audio files (non movie) Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 9 2010, 12:07am
        forgot a book: Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 9 2010, 12:08am
        LOTR movie (major media: dvds - cds - books) Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 9 2010, 2:54pm
    I like this thread :) The Party Tree Send a private message to The Party Tree Nov 9 2010, 12:34am
    Tolkien books MrCere Send a private message to MrCere Nov 9 2010, 9:06pm
    I just have the basics guitarzankansasfan Send a private message to guitarzankansasfan Nov 10 2010, 7:46am
        fotonovel Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 10 2010, 2:31pm
    Nice collection! CAhobbit Send a private message to CAhobbit Nov 11 2010, 8:08am
        Wow, your list is impressive!! the_argonath Send a private message to the_argonath Nov 17 2010, 10:39pm
    Oh geez... here goes... grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 27 2010, 1:58am
        Sideshow, etc. grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 27 2010, 1:59am
            Toys, Action figures grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 27 2010, 2:01am
                games grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 27 2010, 2:03am
                    and posters grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 27 2010, 2:05am
                        audio/video grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 27 2010, 3:23am
                            calendars grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 27 2010, 3:34am
                                Ah! geordie Send a private message to geordie Dec 4 2010, 10:23pm
                                Standees, Coins, Keychains, Pewter/Lead figures, Magnets grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Dec 28 2011, 5:43am
                        *Blank stare* Gimli'sBox Send a private message to Gimli'sBox Nov 27 2010, 11:05pm
                            Have you seen dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Nov 28 2010, 1:30pm
                                *gasp* Wow... grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 28 2010, 2:20pm
    I just added this to my collection. priell3 Send a private message to priell3 Dec 23 2010, 4:22pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.