Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: The Arena:
Best World Ever!!!

film fanNo.7
Bree

Nov 10 2010, 12:01am

Views: 3996
Shortcut
Best World Ever!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Monty Python is my life!!! HeartHeart

You know you're cool when...
-You have a nerd-spasm just because you walk by your Lord of the Rings Extended Edition DVDs.
-You cry at the end of return of the king even though you've seen it about 13 times.
-You check TOR.n for updates when you should be doing your geography project.
-You would rather have Richard Taylor's autograph than Merryl Streep's.
-You doodle Treebeard in the margins of your math homework.
-Everything you say, or anyone else for that matter, relates to LotR even if it only makes sense to you.-by Gimli'sBox
But if that's what I'm like... well than too bad for normal people!

Subject User Time
Harry Potter vs. Twilight's vampire Edward Cullen film fanNo.7 Send a private message to film fanNo.7 Sep 26 2010, 5:19pm
    Fight cancelled. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Sep 26 2010, 6:30pm
        Not so sure SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Sep 26 2010, 9:36pm
            Heck if it came down to that, Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Sep 26 2010, 10:08pm
                I see where this is going SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Sep 26 2010, 10:19pm
                    I like where this is going. TolkienOtaku Send a private message to TolkienOtaku Sep 28 2010, 6:24pm
                    In that case, Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Sep 30 2010, 1:02am
                        Red hair you say? SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Sep 30 2010, 1:30am
    Avada Kedavra Kangi Ska Send a private message to Kangi Ska Sep 30 2010, 1:40am
    I have no idea... Donry Send a private message to Donry Sep 30 2010, 3:16am
        Don't worry about it film fanNo.7 Send a private message to film fanNo.7 Oct 2 2010, 12:46am
            Funny... Donry Send a private message to Donry Oct 2 2010, 12:53am
            Uh we're standing right here SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Oct 2 2010, 3:24am
                Harry has Hermione. AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Oct 2 2010, 5:00pm
                Well sir, to that I say... film fanNo.7 Send a private message to film fanNo.7 Oct 3 2010, 12:32am
                Oi! Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Oct 3 2010, 6:02am
                    Point taken SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Oct 3 2010, 7:32am
    Rocks fall, everyone dies. AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Oct 1 2010, 11:05pm
        Like your footer!// Kangi Ska Send a private message to Kangi Ska Oct 2 2010, 1:01am
        Awesome! film fanNo.7 Send a private message to film fanNo.7 Oct 2 2010, 1:01am
        Oh yes! Awesome ending! and Perfectly "Green" footer! // Analeewyn Send a private message to Analeewyn Oct 18 2010, 6:11am
        I second that! Twilight- macfalk Send a private message to macfalk Oct 20 2010, 6:16am
    Potter all the way!! the_argonath Send a private message to the_argonath Oct 5 2010, 9:54pm
    The media gods are laughing at us SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Oct 15 2010, 2:41am
        Damned Media Gods... Donry Send a private message to Donry Oct 18 2010, 12:06am
    Nighttime or day? Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Oct 30 2010, 5:04pm
    Truth be, in what I consider a perfect world... SmeagoloftheStoors Send a private message to SmeagoloftheStoors Nov 9 2010, 4:59am
        Best World Ever!!! film fanNo.7 Send a private message to film fanNo.7 Nov 10 2010, 12:01am
    Harry would kill edward because he is cooler / TheNazgul Send a private message to TheNazgul Nov 9 2010, 6:42pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.