Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
No, that's new to me!

Aunt Dora Baggins
Half-elven

Aug 20 2010, 2:39am

Views: 150
Shortcut
No, that's new to me! [In reply to] Can't Post

I love his Ireland stories too. I'll have to look into that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"For DORA BAGGINS in memory of a LONG correspondence, with love from Bilbo; on a large wastebasket. Dora was Drogo's sister, and the eldest surviving female relative of Bilbo and Frodo; she was ninety-nine, and had written reams of good advice for more than half a century."
"A Chance Meeting at Rivendell" and other stories

leleni at hotmail dot com

Subject User Time
It's Tuesday, so that must mean it's time to ask wha'chave been readin'! NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville Aug 17 2010, 3:10pm
    "Sir Gawain and the Green Knight"... Leviathan's Bane Send a private message to Leviathan's Bane Aug 17 2010, 3:31pm
        My college British Lit. professor was Scottish. AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Aug 17 2010, 5:02pm
            A Scottish Brit-Lit prof?! I'm "green" with envy! // Leviathan's Bane Send a private message to Leviathan's Bane Aug 17 2010, 7:21pm
            Exactly the way I pronounce it. Compa_Mighty Send a private message to Compa_Mighty Aug 17 2010, 11:17pm
    just finished a history of the Glorious Revolution acheron Send a private message to acheron Aug 17 2010, 3:43pm
        The Three Edwards Elberbeth Send a private message to Elberbeth Aug 17 2010, 3:55pm
            Scissorhands, Cullen and Norton? // NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville Aug 17 2010, 4:31pm
        It was also lacking in my US-focused history education // NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville Aug 17 2010, 4:29pm
    Desolation Road Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Aug 17 2010, 4:59pm
    Interpreting the Sacred Annael Send a private message to Annael Aug 17 2010, 11:24pm
    Finished Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 Compa_Mighty Send a private message to Compa_Mighty Aug 17 2010, 11:30pm
        I finally read that last year. Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Aug 18 2010, 11:46pm
            It's been decades Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Aug 19 2010, 1:47pm
                It's pretty haunting, Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Aug 20 2010, 1:09am
                    Have you read "Green Shadows, White Whale"...? weaver Send a private message to weaver Aug 20 2010, 1:24am
                        No, that's new to me! Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Aug 20 2010, 2:39am
    Working on here and there, the wide sweeping silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Aug 18 2010, 3:11am
    Rereading"At the Mountains of Madness" by H.P Lovecraft.// Kangi Ska Send a private message to Kangi Ska Aug 18 2010, 4:31am
    The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown Galadhwen Send a private message to Galadhwen Aug 18 2010, 7:33am
    Raw Spirits, by Iain Banks Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Aug 18 2010, 5:36pm
    "Ethan Frome" and "Going Postal" Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Aug 18 2010, 11:42pm
    Among other things, just finished "The Hobbit" for the humpty-leventh time. RosieLass Send a private message to RosieLass Aug 19 2010, 3:09pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.