Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Lord of the Rings:
Drink up me hearties yo ho

Niniel Valinor
Rivendell

Jan 12 2011, 3:25pm

Views: 31
Shortcut
Drink up me hearties yo ho [In reply to] Can't Post

• Considering the Elves that drank in the books, do you find this scene with Legolas' reactions to the effects of the ale odd?

• Nah I think it would make sense that they could drink a lot without feeling anything. I imagine they're too prudes to drink too much other times anyway lol. Besides ale tastes like hell lol
  • Did you like this added scene? Or was it like stretching for comic relief?

• I think it was alright that it was cut although it's a cute scene.

• What do you think of the mugs? (I know I want one!)

• It's LOTR mugs! I would def. want one lol
  • Extra: What could Legolas be thinking with that expression?

• "This tastes rather funny"
  • Additional Comments?
    I also just love Eomer's reaction when Legolas says "I feel something" LOL. It's SO priceless!

• Subject User Time
    SCOD June 10, 2010 aranelthehobbit22 Send a private message to aranelthehobbit22 Jun 11 2010, 3:04am
        I'm feeling wholely non-creative as far as a subject line goes Oiotári Send a private message to Oiotári Jun 11 2010, 3:25am
        I don't know what Legolas is thinking Lothlorian Send a private message to Lothlorian Jun 11 2010, 7:32pm
        Looks like old PJ's been having a bit of fun... FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Jun 11 2010, 11:46pm
        A drinking game? fairelvenlady Send a private message to fairelvenlady Jun 12 2010, 4:24am
            That's a *really* good point! Loresilme Send a private message to Loresilme Jun 12 2010, 10:25pm
        I don't know Lord of Magic Send a private message to Lord of Magic Jun 12 2010, 2:13pm
        I bet they had fun filming this... weaver Send a private message to weaver Jun 12 2010, 3:26pm
        normally my eyes would be on Legolas Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jun 12 2010, 4:36pm
        A fun scene for the EEs Loresilme Send a private message to Loresilme Jun 12 2010, 10:35pm
            Game Over Celedor Send a private message to Celedor Jun 14 2010, 9:36pm
                sound engineer guy Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jun 14 2010, 10:05pm
        Elves and beer Arwen Skywalker Send a private message to Arwen Skywalker Jun 19 2010, 6:44pm
        Drink up me hearties yo ho Niniel Valinor Send a private message to Niniel Valinor Jan 12 2011, 3:25pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.