The One Ring Forums: TheOneRing.net: Feedback:
TORn Mathom-house Wiki Help Thread

Magpie
Immortal

May 18 2010, 8:52pm

Post #1 of 1 (252 views)
Shortcut
TORn Mathom-house Wiki Help Thread Can't Post

In anticipation that people will need some help with the TORn Mathom-house wiki, I'm going to proactively start a 'help' thread. I decided to put it on Feedback rather than Main because it's going to be fairly technical in nature.

This is not the place to ask general TORn Mathom-house questions. Right now... no one will have questions because no one (other than Steering Committee members) have editing privileges. That's going to change quickly. I am setting up some basic walk-throughs on the wiki site but that is not a good format for back and forth discussions. Additionally, almost all questions someone will ask will be of benefit to others. So I'm linking to this page as a spot to ask questions.

As I said with my action-debut post on Main, I'd like to keep this thread strictly on-topic. It will be harder to conduct long term business on the thread if we let ourselves get chatty. Also, I'd like to ask that no footer testing take place in this thread. Thanks for indulging me on this.

Answers may be provided by anyone who knows the answer. In the beginning, I suspect that will be myself, Rosie, and Peredhil lover. But that pool will increase as other people get familiar with how a wiki works.

LOTR soundtrack website ~ May 2010 : ROTK Lyrics Update!
magpie avatar gallery ~ Torn Image Posting Guide

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.