Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
The day is coming!

Poll: What is Founders Day?
The day Tolkien wrote "in a hole in the ground I found a hobbit..."
The day Durin's brother Founder awoke...
A new holiday! Hooray! Hope I get the day off work!
You found a day? Thanks, I didn't know I lost one!
I don't know, but I'll be sure to stop by TORn on April 26 to find out!
Other -- virtual applause if you know what this poll is about!
View Results (35 votes)

sador
Valinor

Apr 25 2010, 8:51am

Views: 666
Shortcut
The day is coming! [In reply to] Can't Post

Just to remind us of a post from last year:
http://newboards.theonering.net/..._latest_reply;so=ASC;
In general, Curious' magnificent thread is well worth remembering - it is not often (IIRC, only this once) that I need three posts to answer!

Subject User Time
What is Founders Day? weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 13 2010, 6:12pm
    Here's what wiki says (I would've admitted I cheated!)... GAndyalf Send a private message to GAndyalf Apr 13 2010, 6:30pm
        Ha. Well there will be a new addition to that google list, after this year! weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 13 2010, 9:06pm
            Thank you! GAndyalf Send a private message to GAndyalf Apr 13 2010, 9:08pm
    Isn't that the day we all have to take blacksmithing lessons? // Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Apr 13 2010, 8:56pm
        Under the spreading Party Tree, the TORn-siblings will stand... weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 13 2010, 9:14pm
        Excellent! Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Apr 13 2010, 9:28pm
            ha, in my house... weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 13 2010, 9:34pm
    I clicked "Other" just because I want you all to applaud me! // AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Apr 13 2010, 9:12pm
        wishes I was magpie.... weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 13 2010, 9:19pm
    Fish Fry-day? / Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Apr 13 2010, 9:21pm
        No, that's Flounders Day... / Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Apr 13 2010, 9:28pm
            OK, that made me laugh out loud, all alone in my office. // Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Apr 13 2010, 9:30pm
                And I laughed out trout!// weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 13 2010, 9:37pm
                    I laughed just for the halibut! // AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Apr 13 2010, 9:45pm
                        It wasn't a fluke? // dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Apr 14 2010, 1:59am
                        Me too. I laughed as hard as I cod. / Patty Send a private message to Patty Apr 14 2010, 2:04am
                            You gals are really shark!// GAndyalf Send a private message to GAndyalf Apr 14 2010, 3:00pm
                                Oh my sword, fish jokes is it? / SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Apr 14 2010, 6:03pm
                                    There it is, lying on the deck, flat as a mackeral!// GAndyalf Send a private message to GAndyalf Apr 14 2010, 6:20pm
                                        snerking at work! Lothlorian Send a private message to Lothlorian Apr 14 2010, 8:34pm
                                            Guess you'll have to head down the pike!// GAndyalf Send a private message to GAndyalf Apr 14 2010, 8:44pm
                                                I hate to carp, but some of these are eel bad... // Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Apr 15 2010, 12:25am
                                                    We have got to scale back on these puns! {NT} MrCere Send a private message to MrCere Apr 15 2010, 12:26am
                                                    *sings* When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie that's a moray. // AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Apr 15 2010, 12:36pm
                                                        Walleye can't think of anything to respond to that. / Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Apr 15 2010, 1:34pm
                                                            * Darkstone sets to whaling. / SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Apr 15 2010, 2:19pm
                                                                I'm sure eelpout about it, too. // Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Apr 15 2010, 2:42pm
                                                                    Hooray for Lady Magpie! GAndyalf Send a private message to GAndyalf Apr 15 2010, 4:39pm
                                                                Your humor just krills me! / Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Apr 15 2010, 2:44pm
                                                                    You walrus hurt the one you love. // AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Apr 15 2010, 4:56pm
                                                                        That statement is just a tadpole-imic, don't you think? / Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Apr 15 2010, 5:02pm
                                                                            ... another thread takes a tuna for the worse. Erm, better. / SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Apr 15 2010, 5:45pm
                                                                                Maybe there'll be a ray of sunshine. / Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Apr 15 2010, 5:53pm
                                                                                    Just what is the porpoise Lothlorian Send a private message to Lothlorian Apr 15 2010, 6:31pm
                                                                                        You've ably pointed out the kraken our philosophy. / Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Apr 15 2010, 6:33pm
                                                                                            Sometimes it's best to leviathan-ough alone. / SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Apr 16 2010, 1:24am
    Flounders Day? Is that a special fish fry? grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Apr 14 2010, 12:51am
    *raises hand* Patty Send a private message to Patty Apr 14 2010, 12:56am
        oh, we've got a few more things up our sleeves... weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 14 2010, 1:18am
            ARMSES!// GAndyalf Send a private message to GAndyalf Apr 14 2010, 3:01pm
                These hilarious puns make me want to perch on TORn all day./ Patty Send a private message to Patty Apr 15 2010, 4:13pm
                    Agreed! They make me laugh so hard I need a sturgeon!// GAndyalf Send a private message to GAndyalf Apr 15 2010, 4:40pm
                        Makes me want to just plankton and cry. Or laugh. / Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Apr 15 2010, 4:43pm
                            I have swallowed the thread hook, line & sinker {NT} MrCere Send a private message to MrCere Apr 15 2010, 9:06pm
                                I puffer to think you were persuaded rather than hooked. / Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Apr 15 2010, 9:34pm
                                What does {NT} mean? Throw me a line, please?// GAndyalf Send a private message to GAndyalf Apr 16 2010, 1:41pm
                                    Neon tetra? {NT} AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Apr 16 2010, 2:01pm
                                    Nameless Things? {NT} AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Apr 16 2010, 2:02pm
                                    Noon-Tide? {NT} AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Apr 16 2010, 2:03pm
                                    North-Took? {NT} AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Apr 16 2010, 2:04pm
                                    NŠin Two {NT} AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Apr 16 2010, 2:05pm
                                    Noldor Tragedy? {NT} AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Apr 16 2010, 2:08pm
                                    A-HA!! No Text! AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Apr 16 2010, 2:08pm
                                        Thanks Alassea! I was having a DEVIL-fish time of that one!// GAndyalf Send a private message to GAndyalf Apr 16 2010, 2:17pm
                                        Danggit! I was gonna say it was: Not Telling! // Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods Apr 16 2010, 4:20pm
                                            ;-P // GAndyalf Send a private message to GAndyalf Apr 16 2010, 4:31pm
                                    Nude Trolls {NT} MrCere Send a private message to MrCere Apr 16 2010, 5:12pm
                                        Nuclear Turtles {NT} GAndyalf Send a private message to GAndyalf Apr 16 2010, 5:31pm
                                        *goes blind* / Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Apr 16 2010, 9:19pm
                                    Naughty Tornsib / Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Apr 16 2010, 9:50pm
                                        I'd say, if someone were asking what NT means... Patty Send a private message to Patty Apr 17 2010, 2:01am
    I think I've heard of that! dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Apr 14 2010, 2:04am
        Well, for you... weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 14 2010, 2:20am
            Heheh! dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Apr 14 2010, 11:39am
    Uhhmmm Rosie-with-the-ribbons Send a private message to Rosie-with-the-ribbons Apr 14 2010, 11:35am
        ha! well, I'm sure you'll find the answer there somewhere... weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 14 2010, 6:34pm
    other....founders day been a lost day found....nah just messing.... elvenhobbit Send a private message to elvenhobbit Apr 15 2010, 8:12pm
    Isn't that a really bad day for horses? // Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Apr 21 2010, 8:21am
    I know! I know! GAndyalf Send a private message to GAndyalf Apr 21 2010, 3:13pm
    The day is coming! sador Send a private message to sador Apr 25 2010, 8:51am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.