Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."

Sunflower
Valinor

Sep 5 2009, 2:59am

Views: 60
Shortcut
"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in." [In reply to] Can't Post

Whole film was worth it, for that line alone. (Even Ms. Coppola's atrocious acting! She has made a far better director, IMO.)

Subject User Time
‘Ten movie sequels we didn’t need’. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Sep 2 2009, 1:49am
    I would contest Matrix Revolutions Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Sep 2 2009, 2:06am
        Well then, I'll contest your contesting ;-) Kyriel Send a private message to Kyriel Sep 2 2009, 10:10am
            Agreed Ainu Laire Send a private message to Ainu Laire Sep 2 2009, 4:10pm
            I don't disagree Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Sep 2 2009, 4:59pm
                Poll Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Sep 2 2009, 5:34pm
                This is the exact case of Pirates of the Caribbean... Patty Send a private message to Patty Sep 2 2009, 8:34pm
                    I concur! fairelvenlady Send a private message to fairelvenlady Sep 4 2009, 2:54am
    pass, pass, pass batik Send a private message to batik Sep 2 2009, 2:39am
    Were there no bad sequels before the 1990s? // N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Sep 2 2009, 2:46am
        Star Trek V: The Final Frontier Annael Send a private message to Annael Sep 3 2009, 2:58am
            Star trek V... Patty Send a private message to Patty Sep 3 2009, 4:35am
                Yes, and it was the one dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Sep 3 2009, 9:58am
        from.... batik Send a private message to batik Sep 3 2009, 3:25am
    The Godfather III... Morthoron Send a private message to Morthoron Sep 2 2009, 4:28am
        Well, there was one good reason for making Godfather III: GaladrielTX Send a private message to GaladrielTX Sep 2 2009, 5:43pm
            "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in." Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Sep 5 2009, 2:59am
    Haven't seen all of them Anorien Send a private message to Anorien Sep 2 2009, 4:57am
    a NEW rambo? weathertop Send a private message to weathertop Sep 2 2009, 5:08am
        Whaaaat?? Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Sep 2 2009, 5:18am
    I know the answer to that question: Compa_Mighty Send a private message to Compa_Mighty Sep 2 2009, 2:10pm
    I walked out on Grease 2. :o)~ / GaladrielTX Send a private message to GaladrielTX Sep 2 2009, 5:42pm
        Pity me - I sat through the whole thing. / Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Sep 2 2009, 7:12pm
            Whoa. You definitely deserve a cookie. GaladrielTX Send a private message to GaladrielTX Sep 4 2009, 5:36pm
    Mummy III, B&T Bogus Adventure grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Sep 3 2009, 9:20am
    It's been a while since I've seen The Phantom Menace... stormcrow20 Send a private message to stormcrow20 Sep 4 2009, 1:01am
    Pulse 2: Afterlife Tintallë Send a private message to Tintallë Sep 4 2009, 4:47pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.