Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Reading Room:
Thanks Wynnie

Penthe
Gondor

Feb 23 2007, 10:36pm

Views: 575
Shortcut
Thanks Wynnie [In reply to] Can't Post

I spent about an hour yesterday struggling to get the wretched thing to open through our library's subsciption. No luck.

That's certainly the most positive review I've yet seen, despite being aware of flaws in the encyclopedia. It's quite nice that it appears in a mainstream rather than a Tolkien publication. Although I expect the non-Tolkien audience are probably a bit less obsessively fussy about all of this.

Subject User Time
Anybody care to share an opinion on Scull & Hammond's latest? MrCere Send a private message to MrCere Feb 19 2007, 9:16pm
    I am considering... weyhoops Send a private message to weyhoops Feb 19 2007, 9:35pm
    I haven't had a chance to go through them properly yet... diedye Send a private message to diedye Feb 19 2007, 9:35pm
    comprehensive, interesting a.s. Send a private message to a.s. Feb 19 2007, 10:52pm
    Opinions JPB Feb 20 2007, 1:28am
        My review of Companion and Guide Beren Send a private message to Beren Feb 22 2007, 11:33am
            Brick: "You're not Beren IV..." squire Send a private message to squire Feb 22 2007, 1:01pm
                no rival at all Beren Send a private message to Beren Feb 22 2007, 4:06pm
                    Is your avatar a Cor Blok painting? (nt) N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Feb 22 2007, 4:29pm
            Welcome to TORN! N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Feb 22 2007, 3:50pm
            Another Beren? Wynnie Send a private message to Wynnie Feb 22 2007, 6:20pm
            Thanks for that! SandWitch King Send a private message to SandWitch King Feb 22 2007, 6:21pm
                'Amon Hen' considers them rivals... dna Send a private message to dna Feb 23 2007, 12:34am
                    Thanks for that! N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Feb 23 2007, 12:40am
                        John Garth squire Send a private message to squire Feb 23 2007, 1:53am
                            My local library... N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Feb 23 2007, 1:58am
                            Here you go -- Wynnie Send a private message to Wynnie Feb 23 2007, 1:19pm
                                mods up...and many thanks {nt} a.s. Send a private message to a.s. Feb 23 2007, 2:13pm
                                Thanks Wynnie Penthe Send a private message to Penthe Feb 23 2007, 10:36pm
                    The timing was unfortunate drogo Send a private message to drogo Feb 23 2007, 12:52am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.