The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
The Continuation of Lord of the Things

luinfalathiel
Lorien

Apr 20 2009, 2:34am

Post #1 of 1 (817 views)
Shortcut
The Continuation of Lord of the Things Can't Post

Last month I posted a story that some friends and I have been working on, three words at a time. That is, one person writes three words, and the next person writes the next three words, and so on. I thought some of you might enjoy the continuing saga of ...

The Lord Of The Things: The Fellowship of the Things
(original post http://newboards.theonering.net/forum/gforum/perl/gforum.cgi?post=172955)

Golhamsandwich scuttled to Billbang and abruptly grabbed his hoop. Billbang was taken aback, but hobbits are clever: he swung his hips and twirled around like a dervish, becoming transparent! "Ooooo!" Golhamsandwich uttered. "My love, my Precious! Give us a wiggle too!" Almost invisible, Billbang gyrated furiously, and -- to his astonishment -- transformed into a Hula-Wraith! Terrified, Golhamsandwich summoned a vile apparition of his grandmother Dogreblaah, who chased the Hula-Wraith (Billbang) into the river, where Tom Bamboozilled, the Snappy Turtle immediately to his left, sang a merry tune about warthogs dancing with wolves. This horrifying ditty made Billbang lose his rhythm! The Hula-Wraith shape morphed back into Billbang, who cried "Stop! Let's negotiate!"

Golhamsandwich felt Sauroff's power. "Give the precious back, hobbit!" But Billbang was strong. He lifted his fist and slammed it into Dogreblaah's ear! Dogreblaah flew right into Golhamsandwich and they both fell into the gigantic mouth of a hidden cavern infested with goblins! In triumph, Billbang brandished his handkerchief and jeered. "Yah! Nah nah nah!! Here, you'll need this -- goblin-lunch!" He threw the handkerchief, grabbed his gear, running & hulaing, whooping and singing, he disappeared into the depths of Muddle Earth, and found himself in wizard country.

Wizards are the sort who hunker down with a good book, a bottle and a fiesty tavern wench for experimental cantrip casting. But Glandalfred Green was unlike any of his colleagues: he had once worked in a convent, where he accidentally cast an enchantment ...

Follow my Korean adventures!
http://simulflow.vox.com

Gandalf: Good benevolent I!
http://pounce.skew.org/...ncerninghobbits.html

the eye of luinfalathiel

the eye of luinfalathiel

(This post was edited by luinfalathiel on Apr 20 2009, 2:37am)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.