Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
I have been very busy with schoolwork, but will give a full companion report/post to this soon

_V_
Lorien

Oct 26 2008, 12:14am

Views: 99
Shortcut
I have been very busy with schoolwork, but will give a full companion report/post to this soon [In reply to] Can't Post

"Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name, but what's puzzling you, is the nature of my game"

Formerly known on TORN as "Draug the Unspeakably Violent"

Subject User Time
Guillermo talks Hobbit - on Smaug and Wargs at the DGA NY festival 08. Elven Send a private message to Elven Oct 5 2008, 7:34am
    I really love this guy Peredhil lover Send a private message to Peredhil lover Oct 5 2008, 8:21am
        There's WB Snipers though ... lol ... Elven Send a private message to Elven Oct 5 2008, 9:03am
            can't wait MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 5 2008, 6:06pm
            Ah, but we TORNsibs can be VERY persuasive though:) Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Oct 5 2008, 10:50pm
    *geeky hand-clapping* Wolves, Bilbo! They're Wolves! grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Oct 6 2008, 12:43am
        The Hobbit MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 6 2008, 2:14am
            Wouldn't it be fun grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Oct 6 2008, 9:15am
                like your ideas MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 6 2008, 3:52pm
                    I think I saw him scrubbing the main hall floors ;) // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Oct 7 2008, 4:34pm
    Article's "a fan" is TORnsib _V_! My report (long): Smeagirl/Girllum Send a private message to Smeagirl/Girllum Oct 6 2008, 3:28am
        Del Toro Doesn't Like Fantasy? MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 6 2008, 4:47am
            There was some terminology being used Smeagirl/Girllum Send a private message to Smeagirl/Girllum Oct 6 2008, 7:54pm
        You really haven't seen any of his movies? ShadoFaxs Send a private message to ShadoFaxs Oct 6 2008, 5:25am
            Pan's Labyrinth? MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 6 2008, 6:20am
            I haven't seen a lot of movies in general Smeagirl/Girllum Send a private message to Smeagirl/Girllum Oct 6 2008, 8:04pm
        Thanks for the report! Peredhil lover Send a private message to Peredhil lover Oct 6 2008, 6:11am
        Thanks for the report! And... Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Oct 6 2008, 6:44am
            *falls out of chair* Ainu Laire Send a private message to Ainu Laire Oct 6 2008, 10:23am
                Yes, it's a fine line Smeagirl/Girllum Send a private message to Smeagirl/Girllum Oct 6 2008, 8:11pm
            No, now it says "Email: No email entered." Smeagirl/Girllum Send a private message to Smeagirl/Girllum Oct 6 2008, 8:08pm
                Hmm, you're right. Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Oct 7 2008, 3:22am
                    Well Peredhil lover Send a private message to Peredhil lover Oct 7 2008, 7:02am
                        And not one person has asked me for the address! Smeagirl/Girllum Send a private message to Smeagirl/Girllum Oct 8 2008, 12:13pm
                            What's the address? / Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Oct 8 2008, 2:38pm
                                Check your messages. /NT Smeagirl/Girllum Send a private message to Smeagirl/Girllum Oct 8 2008, 4:11pm
                Frankly, I'm surprised.... Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Oct 7 2008, 3:31am
                    It was not me Ainu Laire Send a private message to Ainu Laire Oct 7 2008, 10:57am
                    A petition for gramma to appear in The Hobbit? dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Oct 7 2008, 3:01pm
                        A little push for Gramma....:) Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Oct 7 2008, 5:28pm
                            Ditto all that. Smeagirl/Girllum Send a private message to Smeagirl/Girllum Oct 7 2008, 7:48pm
                                GdT and posts. Hellmistress Send a private message to Hellmistress Oct 7 2008, 9:33pm
                                    From your mouth to God'e ears! simplyaven Send a private message to simplyaven Oct 8 2008, 4:19am
                                Gramma's reports... Earl Send a private message to Earl Oct 8 2008, 7:22am
                            *stands beside Sunflower* Earl Send a private message to Earl Oct 8 2008, 7:20am
                        Start with my vote:)\\ silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Oct 7 2008, 7:19pm
                        If anyone deserves it, then it's Gramma! Peredhil lover Send a private message to Peredhil lover Oct 8 2008, 6:06am
                            Well...one final thought, then (for now) Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Oct 8 2008, 8:27am
                                That's Fiver. Smeagirl/Girllum Send a private message to Smeagirl/Girllum Oct 8 2008, 11:52am
                                What is TPTB? simplyaven Send a private message to simplyaven Oct 8 2008, 4:31pm
                                    The Powers That Be. :-) // Smeagirl/Girllum Send a private message to Smeagirl/Girllum Oct 8 2008, 4:40pm
                                        Thank you! // simplyaven Send a private message to simplyaven Oct 8 2008, 4:56pm
                        And you can add my vote too :-D (((Gramma)))// Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Oct 8 2008, 8:32am
        Fantastic Report S/G - a MUST read everyone ... Elven Send a private message to Elven Oct 6 2008, 4:09pm
            Thanks muchly. :-) /NT Smeagirl/Girllum Send a private message to Smeagirl/Girllum Oct 6 2008, 8:12pm
                Scary? MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 7 2008, 1:49am
        How did I miss this report??? deej Send a private message to deej Oct 9 2008, 4:03pm
            I dunno; too busy emailing Gullermo? ;-) Smeagirl/Girllum Send a private message to Smeagirl/Girllum Oct 9 2008, 7:24pm
        I have been very busy with schoolwork, but will give a full companion report/post to this soon _V_ Send a private message to _V_ Oct 26 2008, 12:14am
    This is so exciting (to say the least) Earl Send a private message to Earl Oct 6 2008, 1:35pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.