Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
In reply to 'shelob' by MouthofSauron

Henoluin Elsilim
Rivendell

Oct 7 2008, 10:18pm

Views: 173
Shortcut
In reply to 'shelob' by MouthofSauron [In reply to] Can't Post

When I said "Ha! Sam fooled him!" I meant that Sam fooled Sauron, not Shelob, by beating Shelob when Sauron thought that it was impossible. Smile

~ Henoluin ~

Subject User Time
Necromancer (Sauron) unaware Bilbo had the ring in Mirkwood? MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 4 2008, 10:40pm
    IMO Evernight Send a private message to Evernight Oct 4 2008, 11:50pm
        quick question MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 4 2008, 11:54pm
            Because... Evernight Send a private message to Evernight Oct 5 2008, 12:07am
                I got Dol Guldur and Barad-dur confused MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 5 2008, 12:36am
                    Who do you mean by "They". Woodyend Send a private message to Woodyend Oct 5 2008, 12:44am
                        No offense MouthofSauron, but... Evernight Send a private message to Evernight Oct 5 2008, 12:46am
                            even though I've read The Hobbit fifty times? MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 5 2008, 12:50am
                                Fifty times is serious simplyaven Send a private message to simplyaven Oct 5 2008, 1:04am
                                    not exactly fifty times but a lot! MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 5 2008, 1:27am
    At the time that Bilbo had the ring...... Woodyend Send a private message to Woodyend Oct 4 2008, 11:58pm
        This also explains why Sauron didn't know when Gollum wore the ring. Woodyend Send a private message to Woodyend Oct 5 2008, 12:42am
            BUT... MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 5 2008, 12:43am
                From the book FOTR. Woodyend Send a private message to Woodyend Oct 5 2008, 1:13am
                    This now seems a bit strange .. Elven Send a private message to Elven Oct 5 2008, 3:15am
                        I'm surprised he thought Elves destroyed it simplyaven Send a private message to simplyaven Oct 5 2008, 3:29am
                            gollum MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 5 2008, 3:38am
                                As I recall Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Oct 5 2008, 3:56am
                                    haha MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 5 2008, 3:58am
                                        It wasn't sarcasm. Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Oct 5 2008, 4:11am
                                            wow MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 5 2008, 5:18am
    I've wondered about this myself. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Oct 5 2008, 12:35am
        It wasn't *that* Ring in The Hobbit. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Oct 5 2008, 8:29am
            I realise Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Oct 5 2008, 6:43pm
                They fit pretty well in the books. N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Oct 5 2008, 9:11pm
                    So what's the explanation for Sam..... Woodyend Send a private message to Woodyend Oct 5 2008, 9:36pm
                        Sauron is easily distracted simplyaven Send a private message to simplyaven Oct 5 2008, 10:12pm
                        That's the biggest problem in the book, fixed in the movies. xxxyyy Send a private message to xxxyyy Oct 6 2008, 12:38am
                            Sam *is* like a small animal. Tolkien says so. N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Oct 6 2008, 1:44am
                        No explanation necessary: that's just how the Ring works. N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Oct 6 2008, 1:37am
    It's not a problem in the book. N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Oct 5 2008, 1:28am
        Please someone enlighten me. MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 5 2008, 1:33am
            Gollum was drawn to Mordor by Sauron. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Oct 5 2008, 1:58am
            If you read my post you would see that... Woodyend Send a private message to Woodyend Oct 5 2008, 2:00am
                good stuff MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 5 2008, 3:03am
                    Anytime. Oh, and welcome to the board. Woodyend Send a private message to Woodyend Oct 5 2008, 3:11am
    Good stuff JesusFreakForReal Send a private message to JesusFreakForReal Oct 6 2008, 2:38am
    My theory... Henoluin Elsilim Send a private message to Henoluin Elsilim Oct 6 2008, 9:37pm
        shelob MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Oct 7 2008, 1:43am
            The Mirkwood spiders are descended from Shelob. N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Oct 7 2008, 10:15pm
            In reply to 'shelob' by MouthofSauron Henoluin Elsilim Send a private message to Henoluin Elsilim Oct 7 2008, 10:18pm
        Sauron could not sense the Ring in Hobbiton or Bree. N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Oct 7 2008, 1:43am
    he was xy Oct 7 2008, 6:36pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.