The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: The Arena:
FIGWIT vs TIGWIT

Finding Frodo
Tol Eressea

Mar 26 2007, 2:23am

Post #1 of 10 (7277 views)
Shortcut
FIGWIT vs TIGWIT Can't Post

This challenge was suggested by Loresilme, who pointed out a new character in this post
http://newboards.theonering.net/...=forum_view_expanded;

So, in a battle between Figwit and the guy next to Theoden (who shall hereafter be referred to as Tigwit), who would win? Or whom?

Where's Frodo?

diedye
Grey Havens

Mar 26 2007, 2:40am

Post #2 of 10 (3790 views)
Shortcut
FIGWIT... [In reply to] Can't Post

... he's got a legion of fangirls to back him up.

Stapper
Lorien

Mar 26 2007, 9:18am

Post #3 of 10 (3739 views)
Shortcut
Figwit [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh, you didn't mean a whose-hair-is-shining-brightest contest?

Belinda's law: The chance a computer crashes is proportional to the importance of the document you're working on

FOTR:50 links / Samwise's cookbook / TORn birthday calendar / 'Things you never (want to) hear people say' list

Loresilme
Valinor

Mar 26 2007, 10:04pm

Post #4 of 10 (3874 views)
Shortcut
TIGWIT! [In reply to] Can't Post

The battle begins when Tigwit wanders off set on Eomer's horse and into the Elven wood. Being a rider of Rohan who's never seen an Elf, Tigwit cowers in terror after being blinded by the twin effects of Figwit's shining hair and his smoldering "Council of Elrond" Elven eyes. However, Tigwit rallies quickly. Yelling "Forth Eorlingas!" he startles the Elven heck out of Figwit and uses his horse to chase Figwit across the plains and into the Elven wood, whereupon legions of Figwit fangirls jump up and begin pummeling Tigwit mercilessly. Figwit takes pity upon Tigwit, beseeching his fangirls to stop and causing them to swoon by the twin effects of swooshing his shining hair across his shoulders in slow motion and casting his soulful "My lady, my lady" Elven eyes upon them. Tigwit, being a lowdown dirty Rohan kind of guy, takes this opportunity to bat Figwit in the head with his own bottle of Breck Brunette, then solidifies his victory by capturing Figwit's Elven hairstylist, who didn't really want to go to Valinor anyway. Together they go back to Rohan where they open a trendy hair salon and make a fortune selling Rohan Blonde in a Bottle, with many clients among the nouveau riche from all the most exclusive new subdivisions springing up all around, such as the newly minted Princess Eowyn and her husband Prince Faramir, who we're told requires just a touch of Rohan Really Red added to get that special look of his.

Figwit goes to Valinor, taking comfort in the fact that nothing fades in the Blessed Realm, including hair color.

Elberbeth
Tol Eressea

Mar 26 2007, 10:15pm

Post #5 of 10 (3751 views)
Shortcut
Hah! I like it./ [In reply to] Can't Post

"There are some things that it is better to begin than to refuse, even though the end may be dark."

Aunt Dora Baggins
Immortal

Mar 28 2007, 9:20pm

Post #6 of 10 (3747 views)
Shortcut
*mods way up*/ [In reply to] Can't Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"For DORA BAGGINS in memory of a LONG correspondence, with love from Bilbo; on a large wastebasket. Dora was Drogo's sister, and the eldest surviving female relative of Bilbo and Frodo; she was ninety-nine, and had written reams of good advice for more than half a century."
Chance Meeting at Rivendell: a Tolkien Fanfic
and some other stuff I wrote...
leleni at hotmail dot com

GaladrielTX
Tol Eressea

Apr 3 2007, 5:23pm

Post #7 of 10 (3708 views)
Shortcut
TIGWIT. [In reply to] Can't Post

TIGWIT slaps FIGWIT. FIGWIT cries and runs away. Game over.

~~~~~~~~

I used to be GaladrielTX, but it's springtime and I'm shedding.

GaladrielTX
Tol Eressea

Apr 3 2007, 5:24pm

Post #8 of 10 (3792 views)
Shortcut
TIGWIT vs. FIGWIT rematch [In reply to] Can't Post

TIGWIT delivers a really cutting remark. FIGWIT cries and runs away. TIGWIT wins again!

~~~~~~~~

I used to be GaladrielTX, but it's springtime and I'm shedding.

Finding Frodo
Tol Eressea

Apr 4 2007, 2:42am

Post #9 of 10 (7138 views)
Shortcut
*mods up times two* [In reply to] Can't Post

And, might I add, LOL! I'd put money on that prediction!

Where's Frodo?

AncalagontheBlack
Rohan

Jun 29 2013, 2:52pm

Post #10 of 10 (3214 views)
Shortcut
figwit [In reply to] Can't Post

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.