Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: TheOneRing.net: Feedback:
This conversation ends now.

Silverlode
Forum Admin / Moderator

Aug 23 2008, 5:36am

Views: 506
Shortcut
This conversation ends now. [In reply to] Can't Post

Two threads gone sour in two days is quite enough for one topic. I suggest it not continue, either here or via PM.

Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.

Silverlode

"Of all faces those of our familiares are the ones both most difficult to play fantastic tricks with, and most difficult really to see with fresh attention. They have become like the things which once attracted us by their glitter, or their colour, or their shape, and we laid hands on them, and then locked them in our hoard, acquired them, and acquiring ceased to look at them.
Creative fantasy, because it is mainly trying to do something else [make something new], may open your hoard and let all the locked things fly away like cage-birds. The gems all turn into flowers or flames, and you will be warned that all you had (or knew) was dangerous and potent, not really effectively chained, free and wild; no more yours than they were you."
-On Fairy Stories

(This post was edited by Silverlode on Aug 23 2008, 5:37am)

Subject User Time
Delete thread, please. Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Aug 21 2008, 11:33pm
    Done // Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Aug 21 2008, 11:38pm
        With all due respect Tintallė Send a private message to Tintallė Aug 22 2008, 2:48am
            WADR as well, Aerin Send a private message to Aerin Aug 22 2008, 5:04am
                No, I didn't see it (but I really wish I had). Tintallė Send a private message to Tintallė Aug 22 2008, 6:11am
                    Opinions Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Aug 23 2008, 12:47am
                        as someone who also mentioned her relative age in the other thread... a.s. Send a private message to a.s. Aug 23 2008, 1:39am
                        You have made judgments and assumptions that are not only incorrect Tintallė Send a private message to Tintallė Aug 23 2008, 5:06am
                            This conversation ends now. Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Aug 23 2008, 5:36am
            Agree burrahobbit Send a private message to burrahobbit Aug 22 2008, 10:24am
            I agree with you 100% Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Aug 22 2008, 4:09pm
                Is there no other way? FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Aug 22 2008, 4:35pm
                    When I was a mod SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Aug 22 2008, 8:54pm
                    Yes, there is Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Aug 22 2008, 9:31pm
                        Thank you FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Aug 22 2008, 10:16pm
                            Well, I guess everyone deserves my say.... Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Aug 23 2008, 12:16am
                                I'll be frank. Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods Aug 23 2008, 1:33am
    Whose thread is it anyway? N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Aug 22 2008, 5:12pm
        Its mine orcbane Aug 22 2008, 11:59pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.