Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
"Fight for me!"
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All
Poll: "Fight for me!"
Elves 25 / 46%
Dwarves 3 / 6%
Rangers 6 / 11%
Rohirrim 9 / 17%
Gondorians 3 / 6%
Hobbits 5 / 9%
Orcs 0 / 0%
Cave Trolls 3 / 6%
Southrons 0 / 0%
Easterlings 0 / 0%
54 total votes

Gaffer Gamgee
Bree

Apr 24 2008, 10:47pm

Post #26 of 32 (81 views)
Shortcut
Rohirrim [In reply to] Can't Post

Just because of their large numbers, which could overcome most situations. My next vote would've been elves, though.

LEGIONTX
Rivendell

May 3 2009, 6:20pm

Post #27 of 32 (92 views)
Shortcut
elves [In reply to] Can't Post

I would have the elves fighting for me over all the rest. They would probably be the most calm in a tense, deep situation. Plus watching them fight would be like watching a violent balletCool

Fruit of Laurelin
Rivendell

Jul 14 2009, 8:47am

Post #28 of 32 (89 views)
Shortcut
My first thought [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Why wouldn't you bring a load of cave trolls? I assume I get the same number of them that you get Elves right? I am the only voter for cave trolls!

If it takes 9 fellowship members, including a wizard, an elf and two men to take on one cave troll, it's not going to be much of a fight, is it?

ps, you're not the only voter for cave trolls anymore.

pps, this is a really really old thread so no one's going to look at it anyway. That means I can act truly insane and no one will be the wiser.

SQUEE MEE LEETLE TREES! *laughing maniacally*

Why am I posting this? Waste of time. And it adds a post to my count to. Okay, back to the new posts now!

ElanorTX
Grey Havens

Jul 17 2009, 7:27am

Post #29 of 32 (142 views)
Shortcut
*caught you* [In reply to] Can't Post

Some of us sort by date of activity rather than creation, so if you get wild and crazy we will know Evil.

Generally going back 2+ yrs isn't the best form, but it's not illicit. The problem is rather that the same topic has probably come up again. Please do continue sharing your thoughts.

dernwyn
Forum Admin / Moderator

Jul 17 2009, 10:28am

Post #30 of 32 (142 views)
Shortcut
Ah, yes! [In reply to] Can't Post

She can post, but she can't hide! Laugh

Hi, FoL! Cool

Fruit of Laurelin
Rivendell

Jul 21 2009, 4:32am

Post #31 of 32 (99 views)
Shortcut
*laughs guiltily* [In reply to] Can't Post

Whoops. Didn't think anyone would ever find this- or that there was even such things as sorting by activity. I don't think anyone's re-posted this topic yet, I didn't find any when I was going through the pollantir anyone. Still, if it's bad form I'll look around the newer topic. I've learnt my lesson. No more posting phsyco things, no matter how old the original post was.

I have cookies if you can keep this quiet Smile

dernwyn
Forum Admin / Moderator

Jul 21 2009, 11:34am

Post #32 of 32 (208 views)
Shortcut
Oh, no! [In reply to] Can't Post

Not - cookies! Shocked

Laugh!

Actually, re-posting some topic that's gotten so old is no problem; it's usually done with some modification made to the original.

And hidden psycho postings are like the "easter eggs" on the DVDs - fun to discover! Wink

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.