Green Elvish-leaf keychain

ACDC1989
The Shire

Jun 28 2008, 2:50pm

Post #1 of 4 (2373 views)
Shortcut
Green Elvish-leaf keychain Can't Post

Fellow Tolkien fans.

Whilst i went to see Fellowship of the Ring in 2001 i rememeber buying a keychain which was relatively thick with with elvish inscriptions within. It was green and made from metal, with a leaf similar to that of the ones carried by the Fellowship. Unfortunantely, being relativlely young at the time, i used a coin and damaged it and eventually losing it lol Shocked

I was wondering does anyone know if they are sold any more and where to get them? Many thanks and all comments will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

ACDC1989
The Shire

Jun 29 2008, 12:05pm

Post #2 of 4 (2054 views)
Shortcut
Anyone? [In reply to] Can't Post

Does anyone know?

Magpie
Immortal

Jun 29 2008, 7:14pm

Post #3 of 4 (2032 views)
Shortcut
you might try [In reply to] Can't Post

TolkienTown... although I think their shipping and handling is pretty high.

Not many people check this forum.

A lot of stuff got offered in the heat of movie fandom that isn't around anymore. Retailers are really just interested in moving items. If it doesn't sell quickly, they aren't interested in carrying it.

magpie avatar gallery ~ soundtrack website ~ Torn Image Posting Guide

Finduilas101
Rivendell

Jul 6 2008, 2:09pm

Post #4 of 4 (2237 views)
Shortcut
Sorry... [In reply to] Can't Post

I just visited around and I don't think anyone sells that anymore. If TolkienTown doesn't have it, then chances are that no one does.

Saruman, Gandalf the Grey rides to Isenguard...NO LONGER SEEKING YOUR COUNCIL!!!

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.