Hey looky there I made it to the Shire!

Lady_Eowyn
Bree

Jun 27 2008, 2:36am

Post #1 of 4 (60 views)
Shortcut
Hey looky there I made it to the Shire! Can't Post

hehehe guess I'm good at talking ha ha

Eowyn: But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Eowyn I am, Eomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

Lord Of The Rings Book 5 Chapter 6 The Battle of the Pelennor Fields

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Jun 28 2008, 12:07pm

Post #2 of 4 (25 views)
Shortcut
It's official! Now on to Bree! [In reply to] Can't Post

I think giving us these mileage markers for how much we play here is a brilliant stroke!

Party On, Lady Eowyn!! :D See you on the road!

sample

"Barney Snow was here." ~Hug like a hobbit!~ "In my heaven..."

TORn's Observations Lists

Lady_Eowyn
Bree

Jun 28 2008, 4:37pm

Post #3 of 4 (21 views)
Shortcut
Oh ya! [In reply to] Can't Post

On to Bree! Brilliant of them to give us these points to aim for!

You think that there is a inn in Bree I can stay at for a time? he he Maybe I'll meet Bill Ferney and kick him once for Frodo!

In Reply To
I think giving us these mileage markers for how much we play here is a brilliant stroke!

Party On, Lady Eowyn!! :D See you on the road!

Eowyn: But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Eowyn I am, Eomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

Lord Of The Rings Book 5 Chapter 6 The Battle of the Pelennor Fields

merklynn
Lorien

Jun 29 2008, 1:09am

Post #4 of 4 (34 views)
Shortcut
But how come there's not moria? and what about TH locations? // [In reply to] Can't Post

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Most importantly, do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in the Times Online." - Buddha muses over coverage of the Tolkien lawsuit

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.