Splinter
View Results (5 votes)

Saruman
Bree

Apr 30 2022, 3:35am

Post #1 of 2 (13899 views)
Shortcut
LotR & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Can't Post

If you're a TMNT fan, you probably know that Kevin Eastman & Peter Laird were big LotR fans, and sort of based having 4 turtles because of the 4 hobbit companions. Out of all the TMNT, who do you think would survive the longest in Middle-earth?

I personally think Donatello, not only because he is my favorite, but also because he is the most level-headed turtle who I think would be shrewd enough to get by on his intelligence and independence.

Saruman
Bree

Jun 23 2023, 4:17am

Post #2 of 2 (8929 views)
Shortcut
Update [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
If you're a TMNT fan, you probably know that Kevin Eastman & Peter Laird were big LotR fans, and sort of based having 4 turtles because of the 4 hobbit companions. Out of all the TMNT, who do you think would survive the longest in Middle-earth?

I personally think Donatello, not only because he is my favorite, but also because he is the most level-headed turtle who I think would be shrewd enough to get by on his intelligence and independence.

Update, I would vote for Michelangelo. I don't think I can change my original vote, but consider it changed! He's my ultimate favorite and is a wildcard; I think he'd do especially well in the social sphere and have a cool nickname from travelers he befriends.

Hopefully there are some more TMNT fans here that will vote!

Smile

(This post was edited by Saruman on Jun 23 2023, 4:17am)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.