Keanu Reeves’ favourite books - check out #1 Can't Post

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/...ime-favourite-books/

Ataahua
Forum Admin / Moderator

Dec 28 2021, 1:04am

Post #2 of 6 (3544 views)
Shortcut
Huh. [In reply to] Can't Post

His number 20 pick is William Gibson - writer of Johnny Mnemonic and the inspiration for the dreck of a movie that starred Keanu. Now it makes sense why Keanu took that one on.

Also, Keanu has good taste in books. Tongue

Celebrimbor: "Pretty rings..."
Dwarves: "Pretty rings..."
Men: "Pretty rings..."
Sauron: "Mine's better."

"Ah, how ironic, the addictive qualities of Sauron’s master weapon led to its own destruction. Which just goes to show, kids - if you want two small and noble souls to succeed on a mission of dire importance... send an evil-minded beggar with them too." - Gandalf's Diaries, final par, by Ufthak.

Fantasy novel - The Arcanist's Tattoo

My LOTR fan-fiction

Eruonen
Half-elven

Dec 28 2021, 2:07am

Post #3 of 6 (3531 views)
Shortcut
I am very slowly working my way through The Count of Monte Cristo [In reply to] Can't Post

(This post was edited by Eruonen on Dec 28 2021, 2:08am)

cats16
Half-elven

Dec 28 2021, 7:20am

Post #4 of 6 (3507 views)
Shortcut
I love to see a fellow Proust fan. // [In reply to] Can't Post

Join us every weekend in the Hobbit movie forum for this week's CHOW (Chapter of the Week) discussion!

Tolkien R.J.J
Rivendell

Jan 5 2022, 11:42pm

Post #5 of 6 (3202 views)
Shortcut
Love it [In reply to] Can't Post

The matrix and bill and teds are among my all-time favorite movies. But not held as highly as LOTR.

“I am in fact a Hobbit (in all but size). I like gardens, trees and unmechanized farmlands; I smoke a pipe, and like good plain food (unrefrigerated), but detest French cooking; I like, and even dare to wear in these dull days, ornamental waistcoats. I am fond of mushrooms (out of a field); have a very simple sense of humour (which even my appreciative critics find tiresome); I go to bed late and get up late.”
J.R.R Tolkien

Omnigeek
Lorien

Jan 15 2022, 1:34am

Post #6 of 6 (2936 views)
Shortcut
I can't stand his "acting" [In reply to] Can't Post

but I respect him as a person due to the reports I've heard of his personal stands for other actors and crew on his films. This reading list gives me additional respect for him as a person.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.