Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Greetings, everyone, and welcome to Fiesta!
First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Annael
Immortal

Apr 5, 4:41pm

Post #51 of 53 (133 views)
Shortcut
I went up a different street on my walk two days ago [In reply to] Can't Post

and on one block, EVERY house had teddy bears in the windows! Including one tiny little red one high in the attic on one. It made my day. I took pictures.

Then when I got home I went hunting. We were not teddy-bear kids growing up; I have a collection of stuffed dogs and rabbits and an Eeyore who showed up, wet & bedraggled, in my front yard one day - I could just hear him saying "yes, that's how it goes, the kid threw me away" - but he's been well-loved since. But I was happy to find, on the top shelf in our guest room, a white teddy bear that must have been left by one of my great-nephews. So he's enjoying the view out the living room window now.

I am a dreamer of words, of written words. I think I am reading; a word stops me. I leave the page. The syllables of the words begin to move around The words take on other meanings as if they had the right to be young.

-- Gaston Bachelard

NARF and member of Deplorable Cultus since 1967
my blog: https://jodybower.com/myths-archetypes-in-film/

dernwyn
Forum Admin / Moderator

Apr 5, 5:10pm

Post #52 of 53 (125 views)
Shortcut
Feng shui-ing? [In reply to] Can't Post

I never thought of it that way, but that makes sense!

That must be why, after I finish a section, I like to stand back and "appreciate" it, it now looks tidy and inviting and browse-able. Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I desired dragons with a profound desire"

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Apr 6, 12:17am

Post #53 of 53 (109 views)
Shortcut
Sweeeeeet!! :D [In reply to] Can't Post

You could start a zoo hunt in your window by trading out teddy for one of your other critters and keep rotating them. :D I can't stop smiling!! Thanks for this :)

sample

We have been there and back again.

TIME Google Calendar

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.