The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Lord of The Rings:
LOTR Caption Contest CCIV

Cirashala
Valinor

Dec 30 2018, 11:51pm

Post #1 of 15 (3352 views)
Shortcut
LOTR Caption Contest CCIV Can't Post

My thanks to Lissuin who asked me to post the next one. I saw this one and bust up laughing. What could cause Legolas to make that face? Tongue

Here's the link:

https://i1.wp.com/...encaps.com-2103.jpg?

My writing and novels:

My Hobbit Fanfiction

My historical novel print and kindle version

My historical novels ebook version compatible with all ereaders

You can also find my novel at most major book retailers online (and for those outside the US who prefer a print book, you can find the print version at Book Depository). Search "Amazing Grace Amanda Longpre'" to find it.

Happy reading everyone!

(This post was edited by dernwyn on Dec 31 2018, 1:29am)

Alveric
Lorien

Dec 31 2018, 10:01pm

Post #2 of 15 (3262 views)
Shortcut
Check it out--here's my Karl Urban impression! [In reply to] Can't Post

CuriousG
Half-elven

Dec 31 2018, 11:07pm

Post #3 of 15 (3254 views)
Shortcut
"I'm such a great warrior, I can kill my enemies just by spitting on them."// [In reply to] Can't Post

Ethel Duath
Half-elven

Jan 1 2019, 12:29am

Post #4 of 15 (3248 views)
Shortcut
"Can't understand why Gimli keeps calling me a sourpuss." // [In reply to] Can't Post

Ethel Duath
Half-elven

Jan 1 2019, 12:32am

Post #5 of 15 (3248 views)
Shortcut
"Gotta quit accidently splashing that lemon hair rinse into my mouth."// [In reply to] Can't Post

L. Ron Halfelven
Grey Havens

Jan 1 2019, 3:00pm

Post #6 of 15 (3184 views)
Shortcut
No, whistling the Fellowship theme won't get you a bigger role in "They're Taking the Hobbits to isengard"./ [In reply to] Can't Post

Cirashala
Valinor

Jan 1 2019, 5:04pm

Post #7 of 15 (3180 views)
Shortcut
HA! [In reply to] Can't Post

Though I admit I'm thinking of that youtube video where someone turned that line into a rap song when I read this lol...

My writing and novels:

My Hobbit Fanfiction

You can also find my novel at most major book retailers online (and for those outside the US who prefer a print book, you can find the print version at Book Depository). Search "Amazing Grace Amanda Longpre'" to find it.

Happy reading everyone!

Lissuin
Valinor

Jan 1 2019, 8:14pm

Post #8 of 15 (3166 views)
Shortcut
"You know how to whistle, don't you, elf? You just put your lips together and blow." [In reply to] Can't Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBk79X3rMyc

CuriousG
Half-elven

Jan 2 2019, 12:34am

Post #9 of 15 (3153 views)
Shortcut
OMG, that's perfect! // [In reply to] Can't Post

Belegdir
Lorien

Jan 2 2019, 6:38pm

Post #10 of 15 (3123 views)
Shortcut
It's a Middle-Earth walk off! [In reply to] Can't Post

Darkstone
Immortal

Jan 2 2019, 6:46pm

Post #11 of 15 (3120 views)
Shortcut
Well, that's what Google Maps says so: "The Uruks turn Northeast!" / [In reply to] Can't Post

The audacious proposal stirred his heart. And the stirring became a song, and it mingled with the songs of Gil-galad and Celebrian, and with those of Feanor and Fingon. The song-weaving created a larger song, and then another, until suddenly it was as if a long forgotten memory woke and for one breathtaking moment the Music of the Ainur revealed itself in all glory. He opened his lips to sing and share this song. Then he realized that the others would not understand. Not even Mithrandir given his current state of mind. So he smiled and simply said "A diversion.”

Ataahua
Forum Admin / Moderator

Jan 2 2019, 8:22pm

Post #12 of 15 (3110 views)
Shortcut
He's really, really, really ridiculously good-looking. / [In reply to] Can't Post

Celebrimbor: "Pretty rings..."
Dwarves: "Pretty rings..."
Men: "Pretty rings..."
Sauron: "Mine's better."

"Ah, how ironic, the addictive qualities of Sauron’s master weapon led to its own destruction. Which just goes to show, kids - if you want two small and noble souls to succeed on a mission of dire importance... send an evil-minded beggar with them too." - Gandalf's Diaries, final par, by Ufthak.

Ataahua's stories

Cirashala
Valinor

Jan 2 2019, 10:11pm

Post #13 of 15 (3106 views)
Shortcut
And the winner! [In reply to] Can't Post

Go henceforth and post the next caption, L. Ron Halfelven!

My writing and novels:

My Hobbit Fanfiction

Happy reading everyone!

Meneldor
Valinor

Jan 3 2019, 4:09am

Post #14 of 15 (3093 views)
Shortcut
"Gimli, I don't mind if you eat beans for breakfast, [In reply to] Can't Post

but you really need to stay downwind."

They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters, these see the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep. -Psalm 107

Cirashala
Valinor

Jan 3 2019, 5:08pm

Post #15 of 15 (3040 views)
Shortcut
And honorable mention [In reply to] Can't Post

goes to you, Meneldor! Wink

My writing and novels:

My Hobbit Fanfiction

Happy reading everyone!

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.