Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming and Collecting:
Subject: The Hall of Fire, Volume 2, Issue 3 is available!

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Sep 18 2018, 10:09pm

Post #1 of 1 (3823 views)
Shortcut
Subject: The Hall of Fire, Volume 2, Issue 3 is available! Can't Post

Editor Doug Joos (Tomcat) has posted the third issue of The Hall of Fire which is available to be viewed and downloaded here. Doug's current goal is to continue the webzine on a quarterly basis. I wish him well!

The contents of the new issue include:
- Guide to the Eldar, Part Three - The Nandor by Thomas "Telcontar" Gringas
- Angurthil ~ Famous Weapon by Brandon Williams
- My own Heroic Cultures: Elves of the Grey Havens
- Also by me, A TOR Guide to the Gulf of Lune
- The Dragon's Ring by Tom Davie, a starting adventure for The One Ring

Peter Merryman is the credited artist.

I had a lot of fun creating my write ups for the Gulf of Lune and Círdan's folk; I hope others find them both enjoyable and useful. "Elves of the Grey Havens" is written to be used both with The One Ring and Adventures in Middle-earth. I am open to suggestions for improvement.

"For a brief time I was here; and for a brief time I mattered." - Harlan Ellison

(This post was edited by Otaku-sempai on Sep 18 2018, 10:11pm)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.